Census

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Census

Post by Scott Alexander »

(real name)/(nickname)/(Duchy)/(position)In no particular orderI'm probably missing most of the new guys, so please sign inAlso, please help me with all the ? information and correct anything I forgot1. Erik Metzler/Kaiser Ikol I/Brookshire/Duke of Brookshire and Kaiser of Shireroth2. Tony Au/DStryker/Goldshire/Duke of Goldshire and Minister of Trade3. James ?/Fax Celestis II, etc./Kildare/Duke of Kildare and Minister of Military Affairs4. Scott Siskind/Scott Siskind/Elwynn/Duke of Elwynn and Minister of Information5. Nick ?/Gryphon Avacatio/Yardistan/Duke of Yardistan and Minister of Technology6. Ari Rahikkala/Ari Rahikkala/Straylight/Duke of Straylight and God7. Joe Whittaberg/JoeWhit/Jaris/Duke of Jaris8. Nick Raglan/Lord Raglan/Lothlaria/Duke of Lothlaria9. Mack ?/Baroness Sabriel/Schlangen/Baroness of Schlangen10. Peter Little/Peter Little/???/Minister of War11. Steve/ErosDarkstar/Kildare/Nothing Yet12. Stjepan Aracic/For Her Light/???/Demigod13. Damien/CantHurtAFly/???/???14. Kyle Eck/Youngmecca/Kildare/Assistant Minister of Technology15. Matthew McIvor/Mattlore Devious/Lothlaria/None16. Steve/Eros Darkstar/Kildare/Thane of Kitanus Fields17. Greg Nordman/Assassinite/Duchy of Yardistan/Foreign Minister of Jasonia, But Not Really18. Joseph Strong/Baron Ganondorf/Barony of Schlangen/Baron of Schlangen Come to The Millennium JubileeEdited by: Scott Siskind  at: 5/20/02 6:40:18 pm

Kaiser Mors I

Re: Census

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Can'thurtafly is Damien...... hehehe. I should denie him cit just to spite him! hehehe ahh hell..heheYoungmecca.. don't know him well enough yet...We have a few other cits that I've yet to see.. like the Baron of... errr. that one barony I can't spell... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

I just love the "Fax Celestis II, etc." part...:rollin

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

8. Nicholas J. Raglan/Lord Raglan/Lothlaria/Duke of LothlariaI hope this helps... :) Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveVice-Chief of Defense Staff, TDFLieutenant General, TOG

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

it does.. but remember... Locke returns as Duke on the 13th.. Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

youngmecca

Post by youngmecca »

Kyle Eck, Youngmecca Celius, Duchy Of Kildare, Assistant Minister of Technology

Scott Alexander

Updated.Raglan, Raglan is your real name? Come to The Millennium Jubilee

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

This is scary... The first time Shireroth has had 14 Active or almost active cits... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Scott Alexander

WAIT A SECOND! You're letting Locke back in?! Are you insa...well, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! It's probably illegal anyway! You'll hear from me about this when the time comes! Come to The Millennium Jubilee

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

HE's still greatly restricted when he returns.. he may not be a minister or anything else.. Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Steve/Eros Darkstar/Kildare/Thane of Kitanus Fields, as I recall... but I could be wrong...

Draco Thorne I

Post by Draco Thorne I »

I never applied for citizenship in Shireroth so you cant deny it to me Erik so Ha! "One death is a tragedy. One million? A statistic." -Josef Stalin

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

15. Matthew McIvor/Mattlore Devious/Lothlaria/None Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamMinister of the Exterior, PDUSpeaker of the Commons, Constitutional Monarchy SimSpeaker of the People, PacaryEditor, THE NUT

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Watch me not care Damien... hehehe Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

hmmm what would be a good Duchy for me Pete LittlePrime Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of TymariaSpeaker of Parliament CGS

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

They're all occupied, no? So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you..."And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me......Let him come take you home...

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

i understand your deal with the Mr. Locke for the 13th... and I know that I will probably be chased out of Lothlaria at that time... :) Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Greg Nordman/Assassinite/Ummm...hmmmm/Too lazy "I have seen the light...and it burns." -A Shirt "Welcome to America. Now speak English" -A Shirt "I thought I'd try to have an intelligent conversation with you, but then I remembered - you're Greg!!" -Bill3000 "Just because I always wanted to say this...CASE REOPENED!" -GSquid

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

You can join any duchy you want. "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Greg Nordman/Assassinite/Duchy of Yardistan/Foreign Minister of a dead nation (according to my title) "I have seen the light...and it burns." -A Shirt "Welcome to America. Now speak English" -A Shirt "I thought I'd try to have an intelligent conversation with you, but then I remembered - you're Greg!!" -Bill3000 "Just because I always wanted to say this...CASE REOPENED!" -GSquid

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

hmmm.... that's an old title... "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

endeed "I have seen the light...and it burns." -A Shirt "Welcome to America. Now speak English" -A Shirt "I thought I'd try to have an intelligent conversation with you, but then I remembered - you're Greg!!" -Bill3000 "Just because I always wanted to say this...CASE REOPENED!" -GSquid

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I really oughta fix that.....but i won't. "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Baron Ganondorf

Post by Baron Ganondorf »

in case anyone still cares about the census...Joseph Strong/Baron Ganondorf/Barony of Schlangen/Baron of Schlangen (yah, it doesn't say that in my title yet, but hopefully our new kaiser will be working on that)

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

Thank you, my good Baron. I will add you immediately. I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Return to “General Discussion”