Better do this while I'm good and drunk...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

For Her Light

Better do this while I'm good and drunk...

Post by For Her Light »

*swears fealty to the kaiser*I want to crush and maim...people. I think you can help me with that... Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Kaiser Mors I

Re: Better do this while I'm good and drunk...

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Woah.. cool...people are swearing oaths to me... wait... that makes you at least a denizen... maybe even a Citizen... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

so it seems... Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

cool... Want any jobs? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

what's still available? Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

everything but head of military and Minister of Tech pretty much... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

I thought all the jobs had been taken? Pete LittlePrime Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of TymariaSpeaker of Parliament CGS

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

not at all....like, non have been... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Tis not how I remember it...maybe it was just the jobs Mr. Little wanted and I'm just confused... NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

youngmecca

Re: Job/Citizenship applications

Post by youngmecca »

Before I start, May I swear true and full alleigance to the All-Powerful and Supreme Kaiser. My loyalty belongs only to you, my lord.Now, on to business. I was wondering two things. One, what is involved with a position or citizenship. two, what is still available in the Computer/ Forest Dweller area of job opportunity. Anything will do, so long as I may serve the Kaiser.Forever your servant,Youngmecca Celius, Eckamon Ruler Edited by: youngmecca at: 5/1/02 8:41:04 pm

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Who are you?! but cool...Well, what kinda job would ya like?Got AIM or ICQ? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

As a show of my supreme laziness...um...what requires the least work? Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Hmm... Being the god around here, I crown you the Avatar Of Blackness. "Please egress. Be so kind as to promptlywithdraw. Please exit-depart-get-out- please-please-please-please oh prettyplea... THANK you." -- David Brin:"Gorilla, My Dreams"

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

This new nightwish album is going to amazing So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you..."And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me......Let him come take you home...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Just for the record, I would like to claim recoginition for the brown paint job on Youngmecca's nose :)

youngmecca

Post by youngmecca »

Im on AIM, user youngmecca. Any job will do, really. I am an ordained minister (ulc.org), and I am a total techie, so whatever works in those two fields works for me. P.S. ErosDarkstar sends his greetings from the great world of Soquel.

youngmecca

Brown Nosing Insults!

Post by youngmecca »

I'll have your chin for that, father!

Kaiser Mors I

Re: Brown Nosing Insults!

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Nice.. you are now the Assistant Minister of Technology... Nick is the head or it right now... but that can easily change..hehehe Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

youngmecca

Assistant Minister of technology

Post by youngmecca »

Thank you, mein Kaiser. As my first act, may I propose a total ban on all Windows ME and MAC OS 9 and below computers?

Kaiser Mors I

Re: Assistant Minister of technology

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

lol.. LINUX FOR ALL! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Today's Quote of the Night: "It said it would only work on Windows 95 or better, so I installed it on Linux" Come to The Millennium Jubilee

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

:) I'm amused... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

"Linux was made by foreign terrorists to take money from true US companies like Microsoft." - some AOL'er"To this end we dedicate ourselves..." - Don "Please egress. Be so kind as to promptlywithdraw. Please exit-depart-get-out- please-please-please-please oh prettyplea... THANK you." -- David Brin:"Gorilla, My Dreams"

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

That man needs to get kicked in the mouth..... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Return to “General Discussion”