Dear Kaiser, A ransom for thy hamster!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Mors I

Re: Dear Kaiser, A ransom for thy hamster!

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

HEY! I thought Ica had him! He must be returned to my Truck! OR THIS MEANS WAR!LET MY HAMSTER GO! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Nick the Yardistani

???

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Vjetora....who cares about vjetora...@#%$ it...I'll ne'r return the hamster!!!

Kaiser Mors I

Re: ???

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

??? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Hamster Hostage Taker

Dear Kaiser, A ransom for thy hamster!

Post by Hamster Hostage Taker »

That's right! I have thy hamster, now taken hostage in the village of Vjetora in the mountains of Yardistan. If you want him returned to thee safely, then you must give unto Vjetora rule over Yardistan! If not, thy hamster shall pay the price, for no longer shall it ride in thy vehicle with thee. Thou shouldst think wisely!How couldst thou leave a poor defenceless hamster so?

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

Return the FurBall Pete LittlePrime Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of TymariaSpeaker of Parliament CGS

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

*smacks peter*...Don't dis the hamster! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

Hampsters are Furballs Pete LittlePrime Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of TymariaSpeaker of Parliament CGS

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

*smacks Peter again*Don't make me call the YAC! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Nick the Yardistani

Um...if yardistan took it, then techically YAC took t.... NickThe Wandering YardistaniBardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ismAll that you touch / All that you see / All that you taste / All you feel. / All that you love / All that you hate / All you distrust / All you save. / All that you give / All that you deal / All that you buy, / beg, borrow or steal. / All you create / All you destroy / All that you do / All that you say. / All that you eat / And everyone you meet / All that you slight / And everyone you fight. / All that is now / All that is gone / All that's to come / and everything under the sun is in tune / but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

So? heh Your point? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Nick the Yardistani

Um well...I gave it back anyway...but it did make for some hilarious pictures :PAny way, Erica and I will get it back... NickThe Wandering YardistaniBardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ismAll that you touch / All that you see / All that you taste / All you feel. / All that you love / All that you hate / All you distrust / All you save. / All that you give / All that you deal / All that you buy, / beg, borrow or steal. / All you create / All you destroy / All that you do / All that you say. / All that you eat / And everyone you meet / All that you slight / And everyone you fight. / All that is now / All that is gone / All that's to come / and everything under the sun is in tune / but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Proly, since we are proly doing something tomarrow.. Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

sigh...I wish I had some more friends for stuff like that... Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

*hugs Stejpan* Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Amazingly, things when on the upswing since. Thank you :)Still, its a very cute hamster Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Best thing.. it doesn't eat anything, make a mess.. or breed like mad... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Erica used to have hamsters...but one was an evil cannibal hamster and it slaughtered all the others.Nice hamsters are cool though Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

We have an Erica... Ica! well.. Nick has her... I'm just a friend.. Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

I had 2 hampsters, both died of strokes, both lived 2 years though. Pete LittlePrime Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of TymariaSpeaker of Parliament CGS

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Sorry to hear that... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

An east coast Erica? *hopes for his own sake that she's nothing like Ica* I couldn't imagine life with more than one Ica in the world...Although I'm sure erik wouldn't mind... NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

why? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Depends on the mood, really Carry me to the shoreline,Bury me in the sand.Walk me across the water,And maybe you'll understand...I'm swimming in my reflection...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

What is it now? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Return to “General Discussion”