ALERT!!!!!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Metzler I

ALERT!!!!!

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

All Military units report in to me in the closed military forum (non-civilian one)... All who wish to join the military let me know... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Assassinite

Re: ALERT!!!!!

Post by Assassinite »

Gweh. Howcome I wasn't already listed as a military guy? I'm a keeling machine! And haven't been able to have fun since the day I leveled the PUR a year ago. :( Free Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Sign up for our service now and you'll receive a free Brainsucking Pineapple!!

Kaiser Metzler I

Did you sign up? and just give the "word" and your in the military.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

I gave a lot of words. 31 to be exact. :pWell if I didn't, I wanna sign up. Free Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Sign up for our service now and you'll receive a free Brainsucking Pineapple!!

Kaiser Metzler I

You are now signed up Private Nordman... (hope i got the last name right)you are only a private becuase you didn't have a military position in the RS, mach or hyper before the merge.. and it's fairer this way to start everyone at private.. Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Yess, I see . . . Free Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Sign up for our service now and you'll receive a free Brainsucking Pineapple!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I joined yet i'm still denied access!Bah I say! Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Kaiser Metzler I

where? I must have missed it... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

earthdafydd

Post by earthdafydd »

Two, one two three fourEv'rybody's talking aboutBagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, TagismThis-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.All we are saying is give peace a chanceAll we are saying is give peace a chanceC'monEv'rybody's talking about Ministers,Sinisters, Banisters and canistersBishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes,And bye bye, bye byes.All we are saying is give peace a chanceAll we are saying is give peace a chanceLet me tell you nowEv'rybody's talking aboutRevolution, evolution, masturbation,flagellation, regulation, integrations,meditations, United Nations,Congratulations.All we are saying is give peace a chanceAll we are saying is give peace a chanceEv'rybody's talking aboutJohn and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary,Tommy Smothers, Bobby Dylan, Tommy Cooper,Derek Taylor, Norman Mailer,Alan Ginsberg, Hare Krishna,Hare, Hare KrishnaAll we are saying is give peace a chanceAll we are saying is give peace a chanceMind you, this doesn't apply to Hubert. DAFYDD YOUNGCitizen of the FR and AlexandrosDean of the FR University and Senator for the Skerry IslesMember of the FRPRP"Handle w/ Care" - T. Hubertdafydd_cymru@btinternet.com, ICQ#119316430

Return to “General Discussion”