Micron History Class

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Jason Steffke

Micron History Class

Post by Jason Steffke »

First, where the heck is the university forum. Is there one? Bill said there was...Anyway, lately I have been interested in Microns, those mythical beings that have mentioned in CoD games and Bill's posts. Based on the scraps of knowledge we made up about them, I'm trying to create a completly accurate beleievable but totally nonexistant civilization out of them.If there is interest, I will post my developments as a class. So far, I have their entire history, a naming system, social behavior, some of their remarkable technology and abilities, and more. Oh, and all students will be able to figure out their very own Micron name! Mine is in my sig!So what do you guys say? Does it matter that I'm not a student here and that this isn't even a real class topic? Jason SteffkeJas'Kur Ste'EthMember of the PaladinsRemember Jasonia!

Bill3000

Re: Micron History Class

Post by Bill3000 »

I'm for it. :) Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I think we are gonna let you teach this class.. but not quite yet... we need to get some more classes started before we cover this area... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

earthdafydd

Post by earthdafydd »

What would my name be? DAFYDD YOUNGCitizen of the Free RepublicCitizen of AlexandrosDean of the FR UniversitySenator for the Skerry IslesMember of the FRPRP"Handle w/ Care" - T. Hubertdafydd_cymru@btinternet.comICQ#119316430

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

I don't know off hand. It depends heavily on your interests and profession. Jason SteffkeJas'Kur Ste'EthMember of the PaladinsRemember Jasonia!

Return to “General Discussion”