Hey FIoJ,

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

red sentry

Hey FIoJ,

Post by red sentry »

Would you please unban me from your forums? Come on, you all know I'm a new person; a good person.

dStryker

Re: Hey FIoJ,

Post by dStryker »

Why don't you just ask Jas for it instead of here? "Say to yourself in the early morning: I shall meet today inquisitive, ungrateful, violent, treacherous, envious, uncharitable men." - Marcus AureliusEdited by: dStryker  at: 4/20/01 5:56:22 pm

red sentry

Post by red sentry »

1) Due to my tiny computer, I don't have ICQ any more.2) I don't know his e-mail adress.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Hello Thomas Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

red sentry

Post by red sentry »

hey wombat!

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

So how's Rulak going? Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

Hey, what the...LoL! Did you guys intentionally not tell us about this? Jason Steffke (aka Jasonian)Proud citizen of the FIoJ

Return to “General Discussion”