Back

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

Back

Post by CINC Patrick »

I am back from my escapades this weekend but havn't had sleep in days so might not be on much this evening. I have been contacted by many former citizens and it looks like UEC is back from his sabatical. I do have high aspirations for this nation. I should have a fairly decent amount of time that I can allocate to this nation, BUT this summer I may not be able to afford the luxury of time to devote to fulfilling all of my duties. However, this is a concern for a later time. I strongly urge all citizens to vote in favor of repetioning for LOM membership. All agreements with Foreign nations stand, as long as they would like to continue the former relationships. All members of the military and government will retain their positions unless they specify otherwise. All citizens retain citizenship unless otherwise stated or are ordered to relinquish it as per specification by the Citizenship Board. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Back

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Let he fun begin... again! Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “General Discussion”