CAD AN FUCK????

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Funky Wombat

CAD AN FUCK????

Post by Funky Wombat »

What the hell are you people doing here, GET OUT!!! Unless you give me a reason for your unwarranted and probably evil expansion over this territory, the Rasinate will become hostile.Eoin DornanInterim Prime Minister of the Rasinate of Q'attera Macusiaa

General Trantor

Re: CAD AN FUCK????

Post by General Trantor »

I would advise against hostility my dear friend. Lord-Governor-General Trantor Of Shireroth

Ryan

CAD AN FUCK?!?! How about just FUCK OFF!

Post by Ryan »

Hmmm, Trantor. Capital of the Galactic Empire of Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series. Very interesting.Be warned that Baron Eoin Dornan aka Funky Wombat posesses the world's strongest micronational military backed by the latest in weapons software.And, as an old friend of Kaiser Metzler and one of micronationalisms best known hackers, I warn that I will help to protect Shireroth from this blatantly disrespectful invasion. Be afraid, be very afraid. Ryan D. Caruso (WarVoid)Imperator of the Galactic EmpireOfficial Hellspawn & Resident Evil

PrinceEdwardI

Use your Eyes, WarVoid...

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

...I know you as a respected person from Apolyton, and you, at least, should be able to read the writing here. I am not a hacker. Trantor's citizenship in Shireroth predates all of this. He is and shall remain ruler here.It is at HIS request that we have come, to protect Shireroth from being absorbed into some other nation.-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Ryan

Re: Use your Eyes, WarVoid...

Post by Ryan »

The point is Trantor here has no legal claim to this nation either through citizenship or participation.I know you as well from Apolyton but this is micronations and I take this very seriously.The legal case is that Kaiser Metzler is very healthy and alive and will hopefully return. Who Shireroth merges with is up to his discretion, not yours and definately not Trantor's. If anyone else should decide this nations fate it will be CINC Patrick Foley who is second in command to the Kaiser. Ryan D. Caruso (WarVoid)Imperator of the Galactic EmpireOfficial Hellspawn & Resident Evil

PrinceEdwardI

Re: Use your Eyes, WarVoid...

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

WarVoid-All I can say is, if you get the chance, talk to Squid or Matt Hanson in the near future. This is totally in flux, and I can neither deny nor confirm the rumors about Trantor's identity. They, on the otherhand, might be less bound.On a side note, we are in flux in negotiations with the League, Rasinate, and Foley to resolve this, hopefully with a renewed and independent Shireroth. This has been my goal from the beginning. Regardless of means, when this is all over, Shireroth will be stronger.-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Return to “General Discussion”