Host Nation

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

Host Nation

Post by CINC Patrick »

The Republic of Shireroth has been chosen to be the first nation to hold a FMF game. For now it will be held at the newly completed stadium in Kildare. The Shireroth Boomers(maybe) will be hosting the Aerican national team on Thursday evening! Thanks and please continue to support the FMF! -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Caesar Augustus

Re: Host Nation

Post by Caesar Augustus »

Go Boomers!!!!! (maybe) Caesar Augustus (aka Augustus Caesar) -- Contessori of the Island Republic of Florencia -- High Judge of Rodinia -- Minister of Foreign Affairs for Rodinia -- Centaur Cheif Knight-Council Member for Breigh in Treesia -- Senior Theorist at JASO -- Supreme Justice at UAS

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

YEA GO TEAM!Now.. how do we play? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Well thank you to Hyperborea for supporting the Boooooomers (maybe)! As for spectators it is kind of text only so I will just post all of the stuff as it goes on in the Ez-board that we have at pub48.ezboard.com/bmicrofootballRemember Thursday Night. BE THERE. SWI will have the latest on the game! -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Return to “General Discussion”