Problems

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

Problems

Post by CINC Patrick »

It may be as much as a week or two before the phone company gets off its butt. Just wanted to keep all of you updated on my sit.Later,Patrick

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Problems

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Blast...this is a serioous set back. With you gone and Lukedu "banned" from the comp till grades are in... that leaves Dstryker and Caeser the only voters around besides me. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

d e k 1

I Know

Post by d e k 1 »

Give me temporary citizenship.When Patrick and Lukedu get back I will leave my citizenship. :dek (Thomas)Acting President New Automatic RepublicSenator/Defence Minister Purple Bunny FederationICQ # 86001469E-Mail dek@nationalism.zzn.com

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: I Know

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Unfortunity, it doesn't work like that. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Funky Wombat

Re: I Know

Post by Funky Wombat »

:lol Come on, Thomas. We can't exactly expect an unbiased vote from you in relation to a treaty with a nation who is doing that thing that they're all doing. Eoin Dornan Baron-Councillor of TreesiaDejazmatch of the Rasinate of Q'Attera MacusiaaFief of Galdery and Duke of Popor in New BrugesOfficial Crazy Person of the New MilleniumBe nice to your parents, they have more dirt on you than you know. Don't be nice to your siblings, they secretly hate you, will use you for free babysitting, and their children are smelly-Anon Are you kidding? Your fingernails are a joke, you've got no fangs, you can't see at night, your pink hides are ridiculous, your reflexes are nil, and you don't even have tails! Of course people aren't content! Now if tigers weren't content, that would be something to wonder about.-Hobbes the Tiger Flatulence could be all the rage, but it would still be disgusting-Calvin's MomWhat day is it today, the 1st of January 2000, what day is it in India, probably the 1st of January 2000. Christians are very pushy-Eoin Dornan

CINC Patrick

I will Still Be Able to Vote

Post by CINC Patrick »

I will still be able to vote, just only every few days.

Return to “General Discussion”