Intermicronational Football League!!!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

Intermicronational Football League!!!

Post by CINC Patrick »

As some of you may, or may not know, the topic of an Intermicronational Football (soccer for the Americans among us) League has come up at LoM and Micronations Today. I have taken the liberty to say that the Republic of Shireroth will participate. The League is still in the planning stages but we are working things out. I will try and keep you abreast on whats going on. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Intermicronational Football League!!!

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

How does one play Football online? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

FIFA 2001 or other such method to be decided by the board. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

um OK. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

VH Fenrir

Post by VH Fenrir »

Hey patrick, can you ask them if any of them plays Quake 3 arena, or Half-life counterstrike.. hehe I could represent shireroth.. and kick their asses too prolly "I think you people have sucumbed to your own propaganda"-UEC talking to FIOJ'ers

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

I seriously doubt that this will happen due to the fact that it is just going to become a venue for game players. Not that this is a bad thing, or that it is a bad idea, it is just that the purpose of a micronational Football (soccer) league is very advantagous to the micronational community. Not only will it give citizens a sense of nationalism but it will be fun, yet not take much time away from the government and other aspects of being in/running a micronation. This will add a whole NEW demension to micronational culture and help better not only our relations, but the whole view of the micronational community. Also FYI the method of doing the actual games is more likely going to be a managerial game due to reasons stated in the e-group. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

CINC Patrick

FYI

Post by CINC Patrick »

I am the commisioner for the FMF but can't access the egroups for them because of the schools proxy server. Just letting everyone know that.

Return to “General Discussion”