To New Zealanders:

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Erik Mortis

Re: To New Zealanders:

Post by Erik Mortis »

Maybe that's what I should do instead of move to Europe... hey.. Mattlore!.. How would you feel about me as a neighbor? Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

To New Zealanders:

Post by Alexandra Decens »

My condolences on the loss of your land by our natives...http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/ar...llloyd.DTL I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Alas, you need a good income to live there. From what I hear from a friend in Wellington, it's a lot like Hawaii price-wise.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Im not denying that the prices are really good...but they are increasing due to the influx of Californians... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

My cousin lives in New Zealand, but she's working on her master's degree or post-graduate degree or something like that, so that probably helps her out somehow. redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

haha, Erik, feel free to move ova House prices arn't that expensive, and the price bubble is about to burst..And Kuralyov, how would her working on a degree effect things?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Be careful.. or I just might... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “General Discussion”