War!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Major General Volkov

War!

Post by Major General Volkov »

War may soon break out in Kranda. Depending on the actions of the traitor-treaty makers. I know that Shireroth doesn't like to meddle in the affairs of other nations, but I'm just letting the people of Shireroth know that a possible war in Kranda may be on the horizon and if Shireroth decides to take a side. The people of Kranda would appreciate it if Shireroth would not side with the traitor-treaty makers. Thank you for your time and board space. Major General Vladimir VolkovCommanding Officer of the Krantisk VerfliienMinister of Krantisk SportsAnyone here go to Purdue?

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Re: War!

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

May I point out that the 'traitor treaty makers' consist of the majority of any Crandans I have ever seen, save for Volkov himself.Apparently banishing the rest of his nation and making it into a one-person microstate seems like a good plan to him. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Thoenen

Post by Thoenen »

Naturally. Who wouldn't want to be laughed at eternally? Cyrus Aftab Zad(Thoenen Helios)“...if it [the law] is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then I say, break the law.”-Henry David Thoreau, “Civil Disobedience”

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

May I just be allowed to observe that the Crandans did endorse their membership of Arminy through their recognised procedures and while I would be the last person to have any fondness for the Hermans I must state that this kind of pronunciamiento or putsch without any effort at self-legitimation is seriously dated.

Scott of Hyperborea

Stuff

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

The Ministry of the Exterior's official position is the same as that of Mr. Eruinen and Emir Osmani. We strongly condemn all administrative coups and urge you to study more closely the perfectly legal processes by which Arminy was created.The Kaiser may of course change this position if he disagrees with it.

Austi Scot

Re: Stuff

Post by Austi Scot »

Quote:The Kaiser may of course change this position if he disagrees with it. Which, by the way, is the legal procedure in Shireroth.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

fortunately for ye, i do agree. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I thought war was obsolete.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Well the Crandan rebels are rather backwards in their ways.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Ah... ok...It feels weird to be Shirerithian and be saying that War is obsolete... We used to be very good at it... still are.. but don't really wage war anymore...Unless someone pisses us off severly.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Yeah... as much as I don't want to admit it, MoMA is pretty much nothing more than a title...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Well.. you COULD do more with it... You were for a lil bit... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “General Discussion”