Foreign Ministry Report: Minor Crisis

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Foreign Ministry Report: Minor Crisis

Post by Scott Alexander »

Babkha, due partly to our refusal to condone their aggressive actions in Cranda and partly due to the Emir of Raspur, their Grand Vizier, being rebuked by me for his actions in Elwynn, has randomly decided to hate us despite our strong alliance up to this point. I take at least partial responsibility for this but will be willing to explain my decision behind closed doors to anyone with the necessary security clearances. The Grand Vizier, who is the most powerful member of the government at this point, recently posted a thread called Shireroth and Slobovia are enemies of Babkha in which he essentially called for the termination of our alliance, and in which he called us, among other things:Quote:an ill defined clique of Californian geeks and scatterbrained ignoramuses, masters of the ill logical and non-sequential conversation, and if your spoken English is anything like your written prose on the boards then God help us all. As soon as Gryphon translates that phrase into Latin, I intend to petition for it to become at the very least a National Motto of some sort. But more seriously, this deterioration of relations with a formerly close ally ought to be prevented. For this reason, I have joined Babkha as a dual citizen to try and strengthen international ties. Combined with our outstanding Babkhan-Shirerithian citizens here, hopefully we will provide a core connection between our two peoples that will prevent this from going further than it has to.I will not post here any of the threats that I have received from the Grand Vizier except to say that I do not believe they are military in nature or that there is any cause for immediate alarm.There is progress on the Lac Glacei and MCS situations that I hope to be able to report after discussing it with the Kaiser.

Wolf Riding Orc

Re: Foreign Ministry Report: Minor Crisis

Post by Wolf Riding Orc »

Aeger-definire circulus ex Californian fatuss' et delinqueres, domares ex absurdus et vagus-conloquium, et si tu adfari English comparares ad tu oratio in apud hominem habitare tum Deus auxilium cunctus.

Scott Alexander

Nice, but I was hoping that it would have grammar as well as vocabulary.

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

As Acting Defence Vizier of Babkha, I can assure you that there are no preparations for military action against Shireroth, and that if there were, I would cancel them...at this time.I don't think Shireroth is dangerous to us, but I severely question our alliance. Shireroth is not serious enough for most Babkhans, and it seems that most Shireorthians don't care enough about foriegn affairs to want allies; in fact, it seems that the only time Shirerothians actually care about outside events is when A) nations want to join Shireroth, or B) when they get whipped into an ultranationalist frenzy over some silly crisis.And on another point, from what little I know of, it seems the whole Elwynn crisis has been brought about because you didn't like a recwarrish-story that Ardy wrote or his policies towards deforestation (which doesn't even matter anyways, as the forests are about as real as Lac Glacei).Then, we were also slightly put off by the fact that, despite being co-founders of the OBC, it failed to pass here originally, and when it was reintroduced (after an extremely long wait) it passed by a narrow margin, and only because Mari was replaced by Ardy (but then again, I guess we don't need to worry about that any more).

Wolf Riding Orc

Post by Wolf Riding Orc »

Quote:Nice, but I was hoping that it would have grammar as well as vocabulary.Bah, cheap translation dictionary I got at a tag sale.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Don't you love those?The OBC would have passed originally but for a querk in our voting processes at the time. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Update: Ardashir Khan has had qualms of conscience and decided to possibly leave micronations. I think a lot of you knew him while he was here, and you might want to sign your names on the petition for him to stay.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I encourage people to sign. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Hesam Jahandar

Post by Hesam Jahandar »

Thankyou Shireroth for your support. Recently relations between our two countries have been strained, but you came through for Babkha when she needed it. Again I thankyou personally and on behalf of The Kingdom of Babkha. Proud Owner of a Real Horrorshow High-Speed, Low-Drag Sig!

Return to “General Discussion”