Olive Branch Input

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Re: Olive Branch Input

Post by Scott Alexander »

I wasn't aware I was on unofficial strike.If the leader does something, the country still doesn't suffer unless it was done with the country's approval. If the country had signed the OBC, they'd have to either kick out the leader or renege on the agreement.I do believe the OBC says members have to break off all treaties with a country that violates it (might be wrong) so, if, say, Treesia and Lighthouse have a treaty, Treesia is a signatory, and Lighthouse hacks someone, then Treesia has to cancel its treaty with Lighthouse. "Scott, you're so evil you should be Babkhan!" - Tahmaseb Shah"In order to find his equal, a Shirerithian is forced to talk to God" = With apologies to Steven Braveheart

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Geeze!No comment

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Thank goodness, I'm not sure I'm up to the gruelling intellectual effort it would take to refute your arguments Alright, makes sense, I might get Treesia to get into it at some time, check the blank space over at Treesia some time, not this time, but next time. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

We might wanna start putting a clause referenceing the OBC in Treaties from now on... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

that is, if we accept the OBC...((Scott, I was referring to your unaccepted resignation)) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

That was cleared up.... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

I was just wondering...is anyone here still thinking about resubmitting this to your Council of Landsraad? As a member of the Babkhan government, I could tell you that I wouldn't mind another nationing finally joining this.

Kaiser Mors III

Were the things we didn't like.. that kept us from joining in the first place... ever well.. change? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

I think the problem was that very few people actually brought up the issues and that the issues you did bring up turned out to have been already addressed in the document. Someone who has some issues refresh my memory as to what they were. "I am a verb" - Buckminster Fuller

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

I want to toss hacker crap, or at least spam, at Lac Glacei is one of them. Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Scott Alexander

So in other words you would like to edit a treaty to ban hacking and such so that it doesn't ban hacking and such? I'll present it before the Landsraad just as soon as I find a blank piece of paper.

Kaiser Mors III

Might as well put the OBC back before the Landsraad. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Draco the Tainted

well, maybe allow for use of such weapons in civil wars, which is technically what an attack on Lac Glacei would be... I dunno... Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Mors III

War in Lac Glacie would not be civil war.. as he is not a citizen.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Draco the Tainted

War on Lac Glacei could be justified under civil war because technically Lac Glacei is a Shirithian territorry. Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Mors III

WV isn't Shirerithian.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Draco the Tainted

I didn't say an attack on WV, I said an attack on Lac Glacei. Either way, though, we'd be clear.Attacking Lac Glacei would be civil war, since it is our own territorry.Attacking WarVoid would be retaliatory, since he was the one who forcibly overtook our land in the first place (fucker). Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Return to “General Discussion”