Official Heir To The Throne Of Elwynn

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Mari Greenwood

Official Heir To The Throne Of Elwynn

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Let it be known that I pass the throne of Elwynn on to my successor Emir Of Raspur also known as Ardashir Khan.He is my heir and shall have my titles and the land of Elwynn to rule and bless with a bright future. This choice has not been easy but I trust his vision and his experienced leadership.So shall it be done this 5th day of January in the Year 2004.Mari GreenwoodThe now Retired Duchess of Elwynn Edited by: Mari Greenwood at: 1/5/04 7:34 am

Emir of Raspur

Re: Official Heir To The Throne Of Elwynn

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Long Live Mari and God Save the Kaiser!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Hey, is it just me, or are the skies raining blood. And is that brimstone I smell?? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

hmm.. I thought it would be David. But I guess not, but this is not my place to interfer. Congradulations. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Congrats Baron Ardashir! *Raises Glass*

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Goods gods, two Babkhans as Barons outside of Babkha. Next thing you know, they'll be styling themselves Barons somewhere else!Well done, Baron Ardashir, I raised many a glass today, and I'll pretend some of them were even in your honour. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Why thank you Prætor and I shall also raise a bottle of lager in celebration and pretend not to smash it over your august head.To all other well-wishers motashkkeram!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Does this mean you are leaving Elwynn? If so, I'm sorry to hear that. Congratulations Ardashir on becoming the new Baron.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*sigh* sad to see you go Mari, not that it was unexpectedand congratulations to Ardashir...or condolences

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Congratulations I believe are in order, especially since Shirekeep International Airport (however that works...) is inside the Barony of Elwynn.

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

I'm freezing! And this is supposed to be Hell!Anyway, it's a nice thing that our plan to domin... eh, spread good will over the world is working.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Long Live Ardashir - Lord Of Elwynn.I will be leaving in the future. But I will linger to support the new Lord of Elwynn.

Mattlore Devious

Its not *just* an international airport, its also a Sports Stadium....obviously

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Difersification! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Nick: Watch out for the spelling nazi Congrats, salutations, yay...uh... mozzletof?Dangit, now i'm on the run too... *huffs off*Anyway, Official congratulations from the Barony of Amity and Mirioth!P.S. Two babkhan Nobles? We got any on their side? (edit: spelled their "there") Edited by: Gman Russell at: 1/7/04 6:29 am

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*walks in carrying a glass milk bottle filled with a clear liquid*anyonje got a light? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Thank you, Mr. Molotov...

Gryphon Avocatio

Wait...that's my job! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Mattlore Devious

Glass milkbottles!Ah, how I miss thee

Gryphon Avocatio

I prefer empty root beer bottles. They break with greater ease. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Return to “General Discussion”