LOA - Posted for Mari Greenwood.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kathyrn66

LOA - Posted for Mari Greenwood.

Post by Kathyrn66 »

I'm posting this LOA for Mari Greenwood. Her webunit developed problems on Dec 21, 2003.

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: LOA - Posted for Mari Greenwood.

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

moo. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

This post is to confirm that I am taking a LOA until I get my webunit fixed. Which will not be until after the new year sometime. Hope you all have a Happy New Year. I will be suffering internet withdrawl syndrom.

Gryphon Avocatio

Good to know...actually... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

well, since evidently she did get a chance to speak... and when taking this LOA she did not appoint an emissary... I guess we don't have any legitimate reason to hold the vote for her anymore... but since I'm nice and/or lazy and/or I just don't have a clue what to do with the Duchy of Hyperborea vote since neither Yea nor Nay has acheived even a simple majority, unless you're going as abstain counts as a vote as well, in which case both Yea and Nay have simple majorities of at least 33%... but anyhow... yeah, I'm going to leave the vote open until Zirandorthel gets back and then he can deal with it however he pleases... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Leave to Scott to cause this much of an uproar.

Gryphon Avocatio

SCott has less to do with it then one might think... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Well, i'll give Yardistan credit where it is due.

Gryphon Avocatio

What can I say...I am close to the throne.... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Only 5 miles away at the moment.hehe Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Yes..indeed...appearantly his throne is his directors-type chair that he uses at the comp.. The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Gryphon Avocatio

so that's what i should call it...heh heh -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

It would appear so... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”