Greetings & Feliciations

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Emperor Jacobus

Greetings & Feliciations

Post by Emperor Jacobus »

Well, I was going to post this in Puritania, but it's down that long road that leads to Tymaria and the Phantom Zone. Or maybe one of the the nicer neighborhoods around Brigadoon.Young Jake was having some fun awhile back as my successor. Poor urchin could not wait for me to fly my plane through an interdimensional vortex so he could become Emperor.For those who give a hoot about such things, he didn't do too bad. Poor nebbish trashed his laptop and cut off a whole nation.Well, I'm not sure if I'll do anything. Rest assured that whatever I come up with is no insult or attempt on the sovereignty of Shireroth.Merry Christmas, Happy , Hannukah, Joyous Kwaanza, &c. to all and sundry, Jacobus Imperator

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Greetings & Feliciations

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Would you like a moose? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I'm alittle (alot) confused...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I...thought..you were....dead? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

He's not the first micronationalist to come back from the dead *whistles innocently* -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

YAY! Nothing like a resurrection!

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Hmm, Pseudo-Cyberia must be going badly.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Aaaagghh!!Th-the-there's a C-c-cyberian in our forum!!! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Wha? What's the big deal about a Cyberian?*everyone turns and looks at her*WHAT?!? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

F00lish child!

but..i though he was dead in real life? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Ah, you clearly made the mistake of believing a Jacobus. Soon you'll learn not to believe a word he says and to chase him out with flamming firebrands if he offers himself as a saviour to any dying nation you find yourself a member off.

Gryphon Avocatio

I know where erik keeps the UEC password (or at least where to look for it). If he were to die, you might never find out.... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

There's no way anyone could imitate Erik. You could try, maybe even pass off as him for a few days, but he's too...Erik...to be faked. You know what I mean. "Scott, you're so evil you should be Babkhan!" - Tahmaseb Shah"In order to find his equal, a Shirerithian is forced to talk to God" = With apologies to Steven Braveheart

Gryphon Avocatio

Well, I would have a better plan than pretending to be him...in fact, i do...NO! I'm not going to have him assassinated....geez...don't look at me like that... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

perhaps if he summoned his soul or something, then ate it...he could pretend to be him. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Quote:Well, I would have a better plan than pretending to be him...in fact, i do...I KNEW IT! YOU ARE ERIK!!!!!!!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I did quite well impersonating him on Switching Day, I thought. You just spell like your soul tells you to and hold down the shift key. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Apparently souls can't spell then...

Gryphon Avocatio

there's more to it than that....believe me...theres more to it than that... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Did I ever give you that hug Nick?

Emperor Jacobus

As for being called a (blech) Cyberian, for those of you who do not know the tale- well like all good tales, there are several versions-One of my many avatars used to hang out (resident alien) in the beautiful, peaceful Kingdom of Lectoria. (All Hail King Thomas of great reknown. A true noble.)Well, this trusting soul wandered about the microworld and stumbled in to Cyberia (Gasp. Horrors!). He was invited to participate by a high-ranking official. Another high ranking official ( Peteyhikky, the Evil One) blasted him with both barrels and invited him to particpate in hell instead. Well, as was his wont, our hero wandered out of micronationalism for a week our so. When he looked at Cyberia again, it was in the throes of Civil War Two. A leftist regime vs. the Loyalists (yetch) vs. the ultra-left-Feminist Delgadans.From this swirl of chaos came forth the Emperor Jacobus, champion of the underdog and archrival of the Evil One, King of the Ma'alanje, Chairman of the Groucho-Marxists.The RICC is dormant, but keeping the forum up annoys the proper people.No, Jacobus lives. He/I was/were thrown into an alternate reality, but that story line never developed well. He lives on, like a junior-grade John Carter of Barsoom.I made a hobby of collecting cardboard crowns for a while, but RL is a demanding place.For the record, Cognito & Lac Glacei are and should remain Shirerothian. Tell Theo the one and original Emperor said so.Well, as a cardboard Santa/Grinch I wish you all well. Saying my name three times is good juju if the Evil One threatens.Jacobus Imperator

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*hopps over as a purple kangaroo with blue polka dots*You can be the king of my ummmmm...... Broccoli*Hands you a purple cardboard crown with blue polka dots and hopps off* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaEdited by: Eriana Moon at: 12/17/03 4:15 pm

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Quote:No, Jacobus lives. He/I was/were thrown into an alternate reality, but that story line never developed well. He lives on, like a junior-grade John Carter of Barsoom.I have put my trust in god and decided that the career of Jacobus is a satirical fable on micronationalism.

Emperor Jacobus

SOMEBODY FINALLY GOT IT

Thats how Lac Glacei got its name. Somebody said "You're Emperor of Ice Cream for all I care!"

Emperor Jacobus

Puts on spotted Crown

How do you say Broccoli in Latin?(Rex Brocclororium? Hmmm)

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Puts on spotted Crown

God know....ach! I know that poem! Concupiscent curds are bidding whip to my mind! Aiiyeeeee!!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

...wow...I've been hearing that name for years and it never connected. Brilliant. A gesture worthy of the inventor of Absentia and Cognito himself. "Scott, you're so evil you should be Babkhan!" - Tahmaseb Shah"In order to find his equal, a Shirerithian is forced to talk to God" = With apologies to Steven Braveheart

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

Broccoli in Latin = Brassica oleraceaAm I sad or not?

Gryphon Avocatio

Eu não falo latin. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “General Discussion”