Searching For the New Duke Or Duchess of Elwynn.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Mari Greenwood

Searching For the New Duke Or Duchess of Elwynn.

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Soon I will be leaving shireroth. I want to take the time before I leave to select my successor. Feel free to post here and let me know why I should select you. What you will do should you be selected with the Duchy of Elwynn?Along with your promise that even if you move Elwynn in a different direction that you will retain and respect it's elvish history. If you you do not want to post in this thread. Then send me an ezboard message. Thank you.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Searching For the New Duke Or Duchess of Elwynn.

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

i wanna be the first non citizen duke! war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I won't allow it.. I would allow you to be Duke if you were a cit though... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

I have just applied for citizenship. I must say I would be quite interested in being Duke of Elwynn.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

i have to be cit?DAMN! war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Searching For the New Baron Or Baroness of Elwynn.

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Wait......aren't you a cit?! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

An honourary citizen I thought... but I could be wrong lol

Kaiser Mors III

He was.. emmigrated.. than changed his mind.heheheIt's not up to me who Is the successor. That is up to Mari..I will note that If I do the changes that kinda set off all this.. it will before you take your throne.. so it's really a barony position that is being offered... But the future duke hinted at 3 votes..(need to check the laws on that...).. which is QUITE generous.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiser Mors III

Just checked the Charter. it's all bien.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Well it would help me decide my successor if they would answer the questions I asked in my intial post that started this thread.

Emir of Raspur

Ducal Manifesto

Post by Emir of Raspur »

First off all I promise to retain and respect all discernable aspects of elvish culture within Elwynn's community and history while still moving the territory as a whole in a brave new direction.I feel that being ruler of Elwynn would allow me to explore the divide between the different concepts of micronationalism and allow Elwynn to become the focus of a Third Way in Micronationalism that would embrace diversity and social justice for all... there would also be aspects of despotism to my rule but it would by and large be consentual. What say ye?

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

Erik, check your email.

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Stuff

Did... I read... I'll speak with you on AIM... I can't email out of that email due to Sonoma server crap... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”