Something... Important.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

rhadmor

Something... Important.

Post by rhadmor »

I was asked of I can help [polish micronation name censored] in [proposition censored].
They have some problems, and they are going out of the crisis.
To participate in [proposition censored], i have to get [polish micronation name censored]'s citizenship. To do this, I have to give up any other foreign citizenships and positions.

I want to hold up(?) or temporarily shutdown mi citizenship and my work of the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalisation.

I hope that I will have the opportunity to gain it back after some time.
I will not leave this forums, i will just continue talking with you there and on #micronations.
ULV existence is now paused.[I have no idea for new products; factories in Straylight should work still - we have to get some stuff in the storage buildings.]

I am not saying "farewell", or something, because I will always there :3
Also, I still like Shireroth very much, and if You need my help in something - and you know I can do it - just ask.

I am sorry for freezing His Arbornsess's Government, i am terribly sorry, but I feel that I must help them.
His Highness Rhadmor Ravendorff-Marcjan-Chojnacki, Duke of Cyberia, Graf of Ravendorff, Count of Litava

Erik Mortis

Re: Something... Important.

Post by Erik Mortis »

.... ummm... Someone with stricter Citizenship laws then us?

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

A Shireroth in an other dimension... :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

Erik Mortis wrote:.... ummm... Someone with stricter Citizenship laws then us?
Yes.
His Highness Rhadmor Ravendorff-Marcjan-Chojnacki, Duke of Cyberia, Graf of Ravendorff, Count of Litava

Kaiser Malarbor I

Post by Kaiser Malarbor I »

I'll be sorry to see you emigrate, but hey, that's how micronationalism works sometimes. Besides, you wouldn't be the first guy who's still around because he just happens to like the place, without actually being a citizen. Although, I'm curious... what is this proposition you're talking but censoring yourself about? I'm always interested in ideas about ways to revive dead/dying micronations :)

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

It's not dead, it only needs some responsible, new people ;)

I eman similar position like there. And I promise, that when my mission will end, I will return there.

Return to “General Discussion”