"Minor Duchy" THIS!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

ErosDarkstar

Re: "Minor Duchy" THIS!

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*rushes in from Delvenus*The Kitanus Fields would like it to be known that we support ONE and ONLY ONE of these demands."8. That the Duchy of Jaris be renamed 'Zurblequem' "This is the ONLY demand we support.That is all. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I'm confused.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Elwynnese Liberation Army

"Minor Duchy" THIS!

Post by Elwynnese Liberation Army »

The Elwynn Free State makes the following demands:1. That all land between the Elwynn Rivers be ceded to us, including Shirekeep2. That Erik return the missing line of the Jasoniad3. That if Scott ever comes to San Jose again he will get to see Elwynn, no matter how dark it's getting4. That Malarbor be taken down as the forum background5. That Lesser Automatica be made the Barony of Automatica under Elwynn6. That a complete explanation of the term "Citrist" be posted on the main Shirerothian forum7. That the answer to the "capital of Turkey" question be emailed to giantsquid@cox.net8. That the Duchy of Jaris be renamed "Zurblequem"9. That a statue memorializing the many contributions of Elw natives to the country be erected in every feudal capital.10. That Mar Sara be given to Jason Rhode for absolutely no reason11. That the images be put on a server where they actually work12. More when we think of them.If these demands are not met within twenty-four hours or before we grow bored, whichever comes first, we will march into your cities, plunder your riches, kill your cattle, burn your palaces, salt your fields, rearrange your furniture, and cut your bushes into silly animal shapes! You have been warned!ELWYNN FOREVER! LIBERTY OR DEATH! DOWN WITH RUNNING DOGS! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION! LIBERTY, EQUALITY, FRATERNITY! NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! END YANKEE IMPERIALISM! IF THE GLOVE WON'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT! YOU ALONE CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES! Edited by: Elwynnese Liberation Army at: 8/14/02 11:27:35 pm

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Dude. That's just... fucked up. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

That Erik stole Elwynn from Warcraft? :p Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetQuillan Fatebane, 36th Paladin of Lanys T'VylProud member of the Circle of knowledge"Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead"Where there is injustice - I believe in fighting. But do you fight to change things or fight to get power?" - Mohadas Ghandi"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except possibly from Peter Little." - Marach SiskindEdited by: Bill3000  at: 8/15/02 9:44:16 am

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Wait...I can't reply to this yet...*Slaps the bloody fuck out of Bill*Much Better.   Gryphon Avocatio Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! YAC: Zi De tene ljo, Jesa tokaje ljo.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

*lays hands on self to heal the wounds**Casts Smite on Nick* Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetQuillan Fatebane, 36th Paladin of Lanys T'VylProud member of the Circle of knowledge"Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead"Where there is injustice - I believe in fighting. But do you fight to change things or fight to get power?" - Mohadas Ghandi"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except possibly from Peter Little." - Marach Siskind

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Looks up from playing 'whack-a-demon' (aka Diablo II)...No no no, you've got it all wrong...*picks up his targe and shield-bashes Bill*THAT's how smite works. :) You're a paladin, you should know that. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I forgot about Diabio II... Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetQuillan Fatebane, 36th Paladin of Lanys T'VylProud member of the Circle of knowledge"Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead"Where there is injustice - I believe in fighting. But do you fight to change things or fight to get power?" - Mohadas Ghandi"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except possibly from Peter Little." - Marach Siskind

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

*looks for the pot everyone is smoking* As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*finds it and burns it**inhales*Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*runs around in circles until he drops to the floor wheezing* Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I'm going to start a progressive mother fucking metal band with goth rock and industrial influences, name it Church of the Machine after the Symphony X song and rock the fucking Earth till it crumbles in a pit of ashes....ASHES BABY!!!! As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Spoony Bard... Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetQuillan Fatebane, 36th Paladin of Lanys T'VylProud member of the Circle of knowledge"Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead"Where there is injustice - I believe in fighting. But do you fight to change things or fight to get power?" - Mohadas Ghandi"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except possibly from Peter Little." - Marach Siskind

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Psychotic? Possibly. Crack-induced? Probably Spoony? Fuck No! As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

LOL Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetQuillan Fatebane, 36th Paladin of Lanys T'VylProud member of the Circle of knowledge"Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead"Where there is injustice - I believe in fighting. But do you fight to change things or fight to get power?" - Mohadas Ghandi"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except possibly from Peter Little." - Marach Siskind

Gryphon the Pure

hehehe... it's funny 'cause it's not true...*plops back down*... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

hmm.. I think we need a Spoony Bard of Shireroth... *looks toward Nick* Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

heh... it's funny watching people I don't know getting the bloody hell slapped out of them... but then again... you don't know me... I can do a lot of things if I had the money...*collapses back to the floor* *wheeze*... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I think many people could do many things if they had the money... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Oh you don't know...   Gryphon Avocatio Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! YAC: Zi De tene ljo, Jesa tokaje ljo.

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

well.. I could at least.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Prince Ísur-Ai

Post by Prince Ísur-Ai »

Maybe this should be followed :)

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

What precisly?
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Atterock agrees only with
2. That Erik return the missing line of the Jasoniad

Though we didn't know it was missing ... :D
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

Hallucination agrees only with
12. More when we think of them.

We'll start that right after the Hallucination is over.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?

Return to “General Discussion”