A Yardistani Explanation

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Jacobus Loki

A Yardistani Explanation

Post by Jacobus Loki »

The recent events in Yardistan leading to the Anarch and the Anarchy suspending the Duke's power demand a certain explanation.

We were fed up. :no

Yardistan is the land of rebellion and good cheer. The good cheer was leaving in leaps and bounds, as well as the citizenry. :knife

Thus it was time for rebellion. Simple. :archy

I consider the Duke to be a friend and ally, but the wierdnesses, the slights and disrespects of a quasi-sexual nature, especially those aimed at Her Niftyness were simply too much. :smashy

Free speech is all well and good. But free speech of that nature scares off ladies who may want to participate in Yardistan. We actually used to have a few, but they are gone.

I do not blame the Duke for that, but the behavior being evidenced would make certain we never get any more.

So now he has free speech, but without the power to do anything about it.

The traditional idea of emmigrating, is all well and good, but when the last person leaves the Duchy it pretty well dies.

Yardistan must live. If Shirekeep and Brookshire are the Heart of Shireroth, then Yardistan is it's Soul. Or at least it's Id. Anyway, my colleagues and I were not going to let the place fall apart anymore than it usually falls apart.

So, anyway, I'm the Anarch ---------- for a while, anyway.

Come down and visit. We have some cool stuff going on with counties. come and express your "Inner Yardistani".
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Jacobus Loki

Re: A Yardistani Explanation

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Well, this ought to fix things, I hope.

http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11116

Return to “General Discussion”