*Is scared*

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Mors I

Re: *Is scared*

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

AH! And it's Canadian! ... but.. oddly informing... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Women are lucky.... more nerve endings and all... and why am I watching this..... and wh am I telling you? Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Nick is proly like..AHHH I"M NOT HEARIIG THIS!hmmm...Rogain for women..... I heard of that before.... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

it's confirmed.. I'm bored.... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

hmmm... once you get past the creepiness of the ladies age.. it's a good show...... Condoms AND foam!.. hehehe Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

DOh... not Canada.. England... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

"Do some reading...get some good books on sex" Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

"it's a lil finger one.. it's available at sex shops.."I love the English...hehehRemember ladies... tell him what you like...heheh.e. and guys.. ask......hehe1-888-393-8255..... hehe. I need to get a life.....poor nick, I'm polluting your OT/Duchy... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Ok.. I think I'm done.. but come to me for all your sex questions... LOL... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Kaiser Mors I

*Is scared*

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

I'm flipping channels..a nd somehow ended up on a channel that I didn't pay attention to.. when I hear a new show starting.. it's some Sex educatoin show.. you know... like "Love Line" but.. for adults...... I'm now scared.. it's hosted by some....50 year old woman.. and she was talking about checking out a sex toy from her toy chest.. I"M SCARED! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Erik...sometimes I wonder why you aren't in a mental institution...

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Perhaps because none of them will take him? He thought he saw an elephantThat practiced on the fifeHe looked again and found it wasA letter from his wife"Aha!" he said "I understandThe bitterness of life!"-The Mad Gardener's Song

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

I'm sure one of them well...and GS...use in your sig instead of and instead of [u Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Erik, I just got a mail from the PRH. It told that they had decided to extend your earthly existence indefinitely because you would wreak too much havoc in the afterlife. Life is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for the Internet.Unfortunately no-one can be told what micronationalism is. You have to see it for yourself.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

sweet... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword...

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Maybe they just thought it was already bad enough down there NickThe Wandering YardistaniBardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ismI am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Something like that.. Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Return to “County of Yardistan”