Yardistan Takes Mirioth

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Metzler I

Yardistan Takes Mirioth

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

The Yardistani rebels just took the island of mirioth... hmm... they are right next to amity now... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Stjepan Aracic

Re: Yardistan Takes Mirioth

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

That was pretty easy, I guess Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

yeah.. it was... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

*waiting for something to happen**nothing does*Did we win? Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

We where.. but yardistan is being pushed back now... visit the open defence forums for the latest war info... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

oh...um....ok Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

THat is the official HoA militaries reports... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

are you coordinating the armies of both sides?! Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

apparently so “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Funny how that works out.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

yes... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

MARCH ON! Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

yes “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

I'm confused... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

don't confuse me... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Where are my pants? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

...on you? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

you are wearing them Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

or should be “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

bnham

Post by bnham »

The Republic of Istvanistan Minister of Defense wishes for a peaceful resolution over the issue of Yardistan.Minister of Defense - Republic of Istvanistan

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Didn't you leave them in school? Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins"My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never surrender to what is right." - Dan Quayle, in a speech to the Christian Coalition"The fundamental question is, 'Will I be a successful president when it comes to foreign policy?' I will be, but until I'm the president, it's going to be hard for me to verify that I think I'll be more effective." - George W. Bush

Kaiser Metzler I

the world may never know.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Something like the capital of Turkey I imagine Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

something like that. Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

too many capitals of Turkey... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

THat's what they all say... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

there's only one true capital of Turkey: Batman! “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Batman and robin? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

it's a city in Turkey actually “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

Ba'sfngasd'lfngjdfng;sdn;fhsndghns;djfhnsjdnhgjsdnfdffff ff Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Return to “County of Yardistan”