Bobbesian Airways

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Mets4Isles79

Bobbesian Airways

Post by Mets4Isles79 »

Bobbesian Airways, the micronational world's largest airline, wants to open up a forum here in Shieroth. I hope you will agree to this. Thank you. Christopher DonlePresident of the UBR Deputy Prime Minister of SM Chairman of the CLPPresident and CEO of Bobbesian Airways

Mattlore Devious

Re: Bobbesian Airways

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I support the move, let 'em have a forum :lol Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

Would you be willing to pay a 10% tax to the Shirerothian government on all of your profits from our citizens? I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Mets4Isles79

Post by Mets4Isles79 »

That would not be a problem at all. Christopher DonlePresident of the UBR Deputy Prime Minister of SM Chairman of the CLPPresident and CEO of Bobbesian Airways

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

Then this is acceptable. I will create a forum for you immediately. I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Mets4Isles79

Post by Mets4Isles79 »

I thank you. Christopher DonlePresident of the UBR Deputy Prime Minister of SM Chairman of the CLPPresident and CEO of Bobbesian Airways

Return to “General Discussion”