Greetings from The United Baronies!

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Sir Iain de Vembria

Greetings from The United Baronies!

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

As Chancellor of the United Baronies, I greet the Imperial Republic and ask if you would perhaps be interested in official relations and a treaty? Sir IainChancellor of the United BaroniesEdited by: Sir Iain de Vembria at: 8/1/02 9:35:29 am

For Her Light

Re: Greetings from The United Baronies!

Post by For Her Light »

The Imperial Republic of Shireroth would be very much in favor of opening relations with and signing a treaty with the United Baronies in order to strengthen the relationship between our two peoples. So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Sir Iain de Vembria

Well, here's one I prepared earlier... Quote: A Treaty of Mutual Recognition, Friendship and Co-operation between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the United Baronies.Whereas the United Baronies and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth hereby recognize each other as legitimate micronations,Therefore the United Baronies and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth hereby grant each other recognition as sovereign independent nations, and hereafter pledge that: -(i) neither nation, nor any officers, individuals or other agents acting under the authority of any government, organization or individual of or within either nation, shall commit any form of hostile, aggressive, subversive or destablizing act against the other, nor against any individuals, organizations or property under either nation's sovereign jurisdiction or control, including damage or disruption to any goods, products or services that may be provided by third parties,(ii) in the event that either nation is involved in an international dispute of any nature, the other may, upon request, offer to act as a mediator therein, provided that all parties involved in such a dispute agree to such a mediation, and provided that either nation has followed its own procedures by which the decision to make such an offer is lawfully made,(iii) either nation may appoint an ambassador to the other in order to foster good relations. The host nation shall reserve the right to expel an ambassador found to have committed any activities that are in contravention of either any part of this Treaty or its own laws.The Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the United Baronies hereby ratify and sign this Treaty of Mutual Recognition and Friendship.Signed on behalf of the United Baronies:Signed on behalf of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth: Sir IainChancellor of the United Baronies

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Stjepan, would you like to present this to the Landsraad for vote? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

yep*signed*Now presenting to the Landsraad for ratification So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Sir Iain de Vembria

*signs also* Sir IainChancellor of the United Baronies

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

yay So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Sir Iain de Vembria

Oh darn it!*embraces Stjepan* Sir IainChancellor of the United Baronies

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

aww. I love you too As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”