The Free Cimmeria Party

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Stjepan Aracic

Re: The Free Cimmeria Party

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

You still listen to too much Type O Negative... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Ryan

The Free Cimmeria Party

Post by Ryan »

Well, as many of you have seen in my new sig, I have decided to form the Free Cimmeria Party.When Shireroth was independent I allowed UEC to annex a large swath of empty land known as Valhalla along with the PRH. When Shireroth merged with Hyperborea and Machiavellia these claims seemingly disappeared. As such, being the original owner and proprietor of these lands, I have reasserted my personal claims over them. Be they recognized as legal or not, I have still done so.I have used my dark powers to close the gates of the PRH and have enclosed the entire nation behind a ginat wall of fire, brimstone and molten lava. My Fire Dragons and Undead Armies have been deployed along it's borders to maintain it's defense. Noone, not even myself, may ever touch the PRH again, it has passed beyond this realm and into another.Valhalla has undergone much different changes. Since UEC has refused to grant me my request to make Valhalla into an official territory of Alexandros, i've taken matters into my own hands. Valhalla is a small village that acts as the administration centre for the vast forest lands that make up the territory. Across these forests are scatted much smaller villages and forest huts that belong to many tribes; the Scythians, the Hyrkanians and the largest tribe, the Cimmerians. Today, a meeting in Valhalla designated it as the capital of the lands and as an official statement to the public, it was declared to be the Free Territory of Cimmeria.We have not seceded from Shireroth, we have not seceded from Alexandros. Instead we are resisting being an ignored part of an imperialist Shireroth. We are resisting through the use of politics and the powers gleaned therein. Thus the leaders of the tribes have united to form the Free Cimmeria Party. This is all legal since it does not go against any of your current laws or against the constitution, as there is no law prohibiting a political party.We seek not independence, but mere recognition as a territory of the Hegemony. Our guards stand fast to defend our lands from the yoke of the imperialist Shirerothians, but we will not attack. We have a simple request and our people deserve their recognition.And by Crom we will have it! Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

CRY HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOG'S OF WAR!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Ok, enough Schnapps for me..... Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

*sings the last movement of Christian Woman...you know, when Pete goes "Jesus Christ looked like me...Jesus Christ"* Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Idle hands may be the Devil's workUnbridled minds you see are so much worseToo much pity spent and wasting timeIrresonsibility not my only crimeObsessive thinking, depressed drinkingThe person I once was, he's deadExhume the past this time or be my lastThis is my final quest to remove my maskDon't be afraid as she pulled down the shadeSaid there's nothing to fear but the monster is hereSo just tell me the time, be it quarter to nineSince the sun's already gone away, now the creature will playIce blue eyes follow me everywhere I goMaking my heart appear as leadI hate to wish it but i'll tell you thoughThat i'm quite ready 'cause i'm already dead Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I'm confused...... When did I deny anything? you said the claims went poof.. I said that we simply removed the forums from this forum but that when the site goes up links and claims will be shown.. that was the last I heard of any of this..... I've been pretty much gone the last day or two.... wtf? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

WarVoid...just remember never to sing Type O songs in the elevator. People won't see the irony. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I know you made your claims and I know what you said. This is what i'm saying. I'm forming a political party that seeks territorial status for Cimmeria (Valhalla).As for the PRH, like was done with the FIoJ when they used the anti-grav drives to lift them into the sky, i've used my mage powers, granted to me by the Leprechaun Baron of Treesia ( :D ), to send it beyond the rim of reality and into my world, the Void. Where noone can ever reach it again. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Stjepan, I don't sing TON in public period. People look at me like i'm some sort of wacko. :) Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Kaiser Metzler I

ummm vhalhala has territory status... It's an Associated Territory...I don't believe in magic.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

"Valhalla has Associated Territory status..."When I see it linked to the forums and accepted as Cimmeria like Amity is I will be appeased."I don't believe in magic...."Oh don't worry, you will, you definately will...MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;) Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Kaiser Metzler I

WE can't link it from the forums becuase as is.. we have alot of forums... we showed you the page that will be on the website.. and told you that we will update it with that name.... You will even be governor..hehe.. we don't disagree with any of this.. is makes sence to us.. why you still makin a fuss? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Hegemon Jason Rhode

Post by Hegemon Jason Rhode »

Ryan,Hey, interesting opinion. Congratulations in forming the Heg's first political party - you're right in saying they're not outlawed. Just wanted to say that if you're serious about Cimmeria, rather than declare your independence in a way that no one's going to accept, why not bring it before the Lands so it can be debated? Or perhaps negotiate with UEC on this matter, as it seems to concern the two of you. I invite you to submit this proposal to whatever bodies seem most suited to discussion.Thanks, - The Hegemon"Where is Great Alexander?""Great Alexander Lives And Reigns."

Kaiser Metzler I

He didn't declare idependance.. Politicle parties where made legal in a council meeting a few days ago and I think we straightened this out already.... unless I missed something after I left that chat with WV and Scott.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Hegemon Jason Rhode

Post by Hegemon Jason Rhode »

I simply wonder how far he's planning to take this, is all. He's seems to have named himself the leader of a party of one. And, natch, he can lead this party...but, however, I wonder what he means by taking brazen steps like assuring us:"I have used my dark powers to close the gates of the PRH and have enclosed the entire nation behind a ginat wall of fire, brimstone and molten lava. My Fire Dragons and Undead Armies have been deployed along it's borders to maintain it's defense. "Although it sounds like a jest, and perhaps it is, this language smacks of revolt. Now, Polemarch, you know more about this than I do. If Ryan has a legit claim to this area, we can work it out legally, either by a vote of recognition or Hegemon's consent. However, he adds:"I have reasserted my personal claims over them. Be they recognized as legal or not, I have still done so.""Be they recognized as legal or not" - this sounds like a questionable act. Namely, this is NOT just the founding of a political party. Had it been, Caruso might have published a manifesto outlining his principles and policies. But the fact that he has taken, or writes, that he is taking action, causes me to question him. He can write that a bunch of imaginary villagers voted him as their head, fine. And agreed, he writes simply that he shall not attack and will maintain by politics. All admirable and well, but I still question the manner in which he has "declared" that he and Valhalla shall be one of purpose....Again, I repeat; his forming a political party is completely legal, the "actions" he has written about are not. If he means them seriously, I would request that he do so through the appropriate channels...that's all. - The Hegemon"Where is Great Alexander?""Great Alexander Lives And Reigns."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

He can't be very serious if he has a "Product of Vinnland" sticker on his forum Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

This follows the same lines as UEC's little war with Yardistan (i.e. the taking of Mirioth). It's mean't as a semi-real jest to create a little bit of activity. No harm is mean't to come of it and I am not declaring independence.No offense, but you haven't been in the Apollo Sector long enough to understand that sometimes we do these sort of things just for the hell of it.Again, this is not serious and i'm not seceding or declaring independence, i'd simply like to be governor of Cimmeria (formerly Valhalla) and have it classified as a Hegemony territory rather than a direct territory of Shireroth. Really a simple matter and I believe me and UEC have already sorted that issue out, unless i'm mistaken....If this caused a problem, then I apologize for it, it was not mean't as a serious debacle and I had hoped most people would notice that. I have the utmost faith in Alexandros and intend to do all I can to make it work, prosper and grow. Know that now and forever. Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

Quote: As for the PRH, like was done with the FIoJ when they used the anti-grav drives to lift them into the sky, i've used my mage powers, granted to me by the Leprechaun Baron of Treesia ( :D ), to send it beyond the rim of reality and into my world, the Void. Where noone can ever reach it again. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Well... technically, we stole some of the AFTP's land during the FIoJ creation, but it was in effect a new nation. This wasn't protested simply because no one could claim the land besides myself.However, if Shireroth has claims to the PRH, that's trouble. Jason SteffkeJas'Kur Ste'EthMember of the PaladinsRemember Jasonia!

Kaiser Metzler I

Shireroth had claims to valhala and PRH dirrectly.. but if WV wants them to go under associated territory status instead of being dirrectly part of the Duchy of Shireroth ... that works.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

If UEC and WarVoid can or have worked this out peacefully, I am glad to see that. It is good to see a potential crisis adverted by wisdom on the part of those concerned. Perhaps the goals of the Free Cimmeria Party will be updated, now?Regards,Edward ConwayStrategos

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Yes, i'm working on the goals agenda. The Free Cimmeria Party has achieved it's goals, so i'm turning it into a new political party for Alexandros. I will announce it's agenda shortly.As a sign of goodwill, I have used my evil powers to bring the PRH back from the Void and back to normal status. In addition, I have returned it to UEC in it's entirety. I am quite satisfied governing Cimmeria as a new part of the Hegemony. Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

Return to “General Discussion”