Immigration Form [Ramazan Tarekseev]

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Tarekseev

Immigration Form [Ramazan Tarekseev]

Post by Tarekseev »

Legal name:
Ramazan Tarekseev

Via PM for now, I will happily disclose MSN/AIM/Skype details via PM should you wish to speak to me via thre.

Citizenship:
- Republic of Ashkenatza
- Kingdom of Cräiteland (Dominion of Incontinentia)

Background information:
GMT+0 Macroworld. Primeminister of Incontinentia, co-founder of FMF and founder of Formula Incontinentia.

Preferred duchy of residence:
Shirekeep or Brookshire. Your choice.

Other:
Had another account here (Hieu). Lost password, so reapplying for immigration status. I am applying for a applicible visa or valid right to be in Shireroth. Any more info required, then please let me know.
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: Immigration Form [Ramazan Tarekseev]

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Application approved.

Kaiser Ikol II

Post by Kaiser Ikol II »

Welcome to Shireroth, Hieu. It's been a long time since I've seen you around, but I'm familiar with your excellent work on Micras' sporting organizations and excited at the prospect of seeing you develop Shireroth in that direction. It's also nice to have someone from Craiteland here, since they're one of our neighbours whom we've so far had almost no contact with. I hope you find us friendly and welcoming, and if there's anything the Imperial government can do to help you settle in, please just ask. And if you have any particular plans for your time in Shireroth or jobs you want here, tell me what I can do to help.

There is one little problem, which is that about three months ago the Duchy system was replaced by the House system, so your choice of Duchy is no longer relevant. Instead, you'd probably want to join a noble house: the five big ones right now are Kalir, Mortis, Kildare, Tessier-Ashpool, and Annexis. Mortis is the House that rules most of Brookshire's old territory, so you might want to consider them; alternatively, Tessier-Ashpool is the house most in need of new people (although they're kind of weird). I'm sure the various house patrons will be here soon enough to try to recruit you.

Tarekseev

Post by Tarekseev »

Alright then I'll leave it to see how things develop. In the meantime I'll get straight to work. Regarding the new House information, I guess I'll do some initial research.
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I run house Mortis. We control the largest part of what was Brookshire. We are one of the larger 3 houses, control the Praetorship at the moment as well and a few ministry jobs.

Nithi Kirenion

Post by Nithi Kirenion »

Duke Daniel Farewell, Patron of House Kalir, is away at the moment, so it falls to me to make our House's plea.

House Kalir controls the largest part of what was once Elwynn in the far and icy north. We are one of the three Great Houses, and currently control the Throne and the Ministries of Immigration, Military, and Exterior. Our House has long stood for the literary development of Shireroth, and we produce most of its stories, poems, and languages; we're also a very multicultural House where everyone is welcomed.

Icebreaker

Post by Icebreaker »

OH HEY, JOIN TESSIER-ASHPOOL AND YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

ALSO, WE DON'T HAVE ANY WEABOOS OR DOUCHEBAGS, WHICH IS SAYING SOMETHING AROUND HERE.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Icebreaker wrote:OH HEY, JOIN TESSIER-ASHPOOL AND YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

ALSO, WE DON'T HAVE ANY WEABOOS OR DOUCHEBAGS, WHICH IS SAYING SOMETHING AROUND HERE.
I see a hidden message...
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

It must be your lawyers training...

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

It is! I see what is not obvious to others!
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”