Re: Dukal Order

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Post by Gryphoness of Shirlan »

Okay Erik, to honor and show that Shirlanian's are peaceful I will do as asked and begin to address things here within our forum in Straylight, as was suggesteed.Quote:I, hereby, order the County of Shirlan to immediately cease its current rebellious activeties. The County of Shirlan WILL submit to the will of its Baron and to the will of the Landsraad, as set down by the preceeding, quoted, acts. Shirlan will ONLY speak to it's Baron or Duke on matters that of consern to it. Shirlan shall NOT make official contact with any authority above its Duke when it has a matter that must be attended too. Shirlan will maintain, and respect the Fuedal Hiarchy of the Empire and the nobles that make up said Hiarchy.Agreed.Quote:Furthermore, as stated in clause 5 of the Counties act, passed by the Landsraad, no county shall have its own forum. In accordance with this clause I am hereby forbidding Shirlan from operating and maintaining their own board and/or forum seperate from the main Shireroth boards. The County of Shirlan shall work, operate and exsist soley on the main Shireroth boards, within the forum for the Barony of Straylight, under the Duchy of Brookshire.Agreed.Quote:Failure to comply to this Order will be considered an act of Open Rebellion against the Duchy of Brookshire, and against the Imperial Government; at which point the Brookshire Militia shall be called forth to set down the rebellion, with the backing and support of the Imperial Government.No worries mate.*raises glass to more peaceful times!*Now Erik, may we shake hands and start friendly, peaceful relations with each other?*smiles*

UEC

Post by UEC »

*nods and shakes hands*I'm sorry things have been so strained, but hopefully things shall now improve. *raises glass and toasts*To the Empire! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*walks in*I am glad that you got things settled between you *grabs a glass and raises it*To the Empire!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Post by Gryphoness of Shirlan »

*clinks glasses*Thanks!Now, next steps?

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Congrats to all*grabs a glass and raises it*To the Empire!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Next.. I guess.. I go back to my work on the Imperial level, and Dukal level.. and leave you all to your own. It's your county, I've interfered enough, just needed to get things cleaned up before badness happened. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

TopedaranGryphoness

Post by TopedaranGryphoness »

We are beyond the badness, Erik. Onto to good and better times. *smiles*

UEC

Post by UEC »

And always twirling.. TWIRLING toward the future!!!!!! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “House Tessier-Ashpool”