A festival in my lord governor's honor!

Moderators: Gman Russell, Gman Russell

Gman Russell

A festival in my lord governor's honor!

Post by Gman Russell »

*the Grand Castle was decked out with bright banners of all kinds, and a large feast was being prepared in the courtyard for all to partake in. A large crowd had gathered together in front of the same raised platform they had gathered to when Gman had been named Baron.*My fellow Yardistani! Today, we celebrate our Grand lord governor's promotion to heir of ALL SHIREROTH!!!*he paused for the crowd's roar, then spoke up as it died down*A one time, three day feast will be held in his honor, since this is a monumental occasion!It will start officially on February 4 at midnight, and end on February 7 at midnight. All threads during this time are encouraged to be posted with extra silliness in mind.Now enjoy yourself!

Mattlore Devious

Re: A festival in my lord governor's honor!

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Wahey

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Whee-hee hee hee!!!!*dances around the room with ultimate silliness* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

YAY!!! PARTY!!!! *wanders off and comes back with many llamas* The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

*walks in and does a lil disco**leaves**several trucks of food show up* Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*Eats some food, music blares*Disco? I thought disco was dead!Where's the lord governor... *mumbles alittle*

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

we need to get down! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

And funky?*pictures david break dancing*...*snickers**pictures Gman dancing*...*snickers again*I'm such a dork...

Mattlore Devious

*bursts out laughing**eats a tweedle*

Jadie of Goldshire

*sings a love song to a Mango* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

*walks in disguised as a mango* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

O_OWhoa... David dressed as a mango...break dancing......*snickers*

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

*Gets down with his bad self*Starts to dance like Justibn Timberlake and ends it by exposing Jadie's nipple tassle.

"Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

*"Disco Inferno" (the Yardistani Anthem) begins**Gryphon Enters*Sorry I'm late...been busy being crowned and what not...Yay! Food!*begins raining fruit pastilles* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Mattlore Devious

*fills a basket and runs off laughing*

Jadie of Goldshire

*looks at Koala* eep!!! *covers herself and creeps off stage* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*laughs* Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

wow....heh..Yay for Rountrees! Damn having to pay import prices!*Goes to fetch a bottle of Irn Bru* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'll hop up on yon table and sing for ye a little ditty. Tis a lonell wee thing, of no import, but I'm sure ye have the tune.SOMETHIN' TELLS ME IT'S ALL HAPPENIN' AT THE ZOOOOOOI DO BELIEVE ITI DO BELIEVE IT'S TRUEWOAAAAAAAAH, WOAAAAA-OOOO-AAAAAH, WOH-HO-HOIT'S A LIGHT AND TUMBLE JOURNEY FROM THE EAST SIDE TO THE PARKJUST A FINE AND FANCY RUMBLE TO THE ZOOOOOOBUT YOU CAN TAKE THE CROSS-TOWN BUS IF IT'S RAININ' OR IT'S COLDAND THE ANIMAL'S'LL LOVE IT IF YA DOOOOOSOMETHIN' TELLS ME IT'S ALL HAPPENIN' AT THE ZOOOOOOI DO BELIEVE ITI DO BELIEVE IT'S TRUEWOAAAAAAAAH, WOAAAAA-OOOO-AAAAAH, WOH-HO-HOMONKEYS STAND FOR HONESTY, GIRAFFES ARE INSINCEREAND THE ELEPHANTS ARE KINDLY BUT THEY'RE DUMBBBBORANGUTANS ARE SCEPTICAL OF CHANGES IN THEIR CAGESAND THE ZOO-KEEPER IS VERY FOND OF RUM*DRAMATIC PAUSE, BEFORE EVERYONE GOES MAD*ZEBRAS ARE REACTIONARIES, ANTELOPES ARE MISSIONARIESPIGEONS PLOTS IN SECRECY, AND HAMSTERS TURN ON FREQUENTLYWHAT A *CLAP* GAAAAASSS, YOU GOTTA COME AND SEEAT THE ZOOOOO-OOOO, AT THE ZOOO-OOOO!!Thank you, thank you, and especial thanks to my good frands Paul and Arty. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*he sat back in his chair and watched*Hehe... nice...*gets an idea, whispers in a servants ear**few minutes later a karaoke machine was set up*Feel free anyone

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

*Turns into Gollum*in my deep raspy gollum voice I start singing"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts"

Jadie of Goldshire

"there they are a standing in a rowbig ones small ones some as big as your heada flick of the wrist a turn of the headthat's what the showman said" Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*laughs and sighs contentedly*My friends... the festival has come to a close. It's sad; but true. BUT feel free to keep posting the wackiness in this thread.D -->D">

Jadie of Goldshire

*falls to her knees and sobs*NO!!! THE FESTIVAL......GONE!!!!*continues sobbing then sees that the food is still there**runs to the food* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

*still Gollum*NO!! THE DANCESES!! He closeses ittricksy baron*turns back into Koala*-No, G-man is our freind

oh...that gollum...I thought you meant like a stone gollum, like out of late Jewish(?) folklore "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*laughs*I have a feeling i'm going to be betrayed... *laughs*

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Wow...quite the party...heh... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

You should feel honoured m'lord. it gained 2 pages in 3 days.

Return to “County of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara”