*drives into Yardistan with a car full of suitcases, posters

Moderator: Gman Russell

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

and a bag of chips*Greetings, might I be able to live here? I need somewhere to stay. "I have seen the light...and it burns." -A Shirt "Welcome to America. Now speak English" -A Shirt "I thought I'd try to have an intelligent conversation with you, but then I remembered - you're Greg!!" -Bill3000 "Just because I always wanted to say this...CASE REOPENED!" -GSquid

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

He comes bearing gifts!Assassinite, you are welcome here as long as you like. Please, join us :P

Kaiser Ikol I

Re: *drives into Yardistan with a car full of suitcases, pos

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

That proly meens your accepted.. "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Yay! *does a happy lil jig* "I have seen the light...and it burns." -A Shirt "Welcome to America. Now speak English" -A Shirt "I thought I'd try to have an intelligent conversation with you, but then I remembered - you're Greg!!" -Bill3000 "Just because I always wanted to say this...CASE REOPENED!" -GSquid

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Does Yardistan have an official dance? "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

They do now, and it isn't the one Assassinite just did.... -Fax MalysusNEWS Editor-In-ChiefPolitioSolomirathius of DelvenusModerator of the Delvenus Conventionpub37.ezboard.com/brepublicofdelvenus

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Oh my.... "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Gryphon Avocatio

The only thing official about Yardistan is the name...don't try to give us a dance too... NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Why not a dance.. you have an official fruit... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon Avocatio

Well, it's the "Official" fruit...nobody can tell me it's not... NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

I see..... so... hmmm *plots* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “County of Yardistan”