Fuck the world

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Fuck the world

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true. Wanted a woman, never bargained for you. Lots of people talk and few of them know, soul of a woman was created below. You hurt and abuse tellin' all of your lies. Run around sweet baby, Lord how they hypnotize. Sweet little baby, I don't know where you've been. Gonna love you baby, here I come again. Every day I work so hard, bringin' home my hard earned pay Try to love you baby, but you push me away. Don't know where you're goin', only know just where you've been, Sweet little baby, I want you again. Been dazed and confused for so long, it's not true. Wanted a woman, never bargained for you. Take it easy baby, let them say what they will. Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Fuck the world

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*sniffles*That is so sad... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Good luck with these problems man.

Gryphon Avocatio

wait a tic...that means i'm single...*begins to weep* -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiseress Jadie

*hugs Nick*Its not so bad....yeah.....um...Welcome to the group of Singlehood...I have been a member for all but 15 months of my life. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Dazed and Confused.. The song of my love life... *Sigh*Quote:Falling through pages of martens on angelsFeeling my heart pull westI saw the future dressed as a strangerLove in a space-dye vestLove is an act of blood and IÂ’m bleedingA pool in the shape of a heartBeauty projection in the reflectionAlways the worst way to start"but heÂ’s the sort who canÂ’t knowAnyone intimately, least of all aWoman. he doesnÂ’t know what a womanIs. he wants you for a possession,Something to look at like a painting or an ivory box.Something to own and to display. he doesnÂ’t want you to be real,Or to think or to live. he doesnÂ’t love you, but I love you.I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even whenI hold you in my arms. itÂ’s our last chance... itÂ’s our last chance..."Now that youÂ’re gone IÂ’m trying to take itLearning to swallow the rageFound a new girl I think we can make itAs long as she stays on the pageThis is not how I want it to endAnd IÂ’ll never be open again"...i was gonna move out...ummm...get,Get a job, get my own place, ummm,But... I go into the mall where iWant to work and they tell me, iÂ’m,I was too young...""some people, gave advice before,About facing the facts, aboutFacing reality. and this is, thisWithout a doubt, is his biggestChallenge ever. heÂ’s going to have to face it.YouÂ’re gonna have to try, heÂ’s gonna to have to try and,Uh, and, and, and get some help here. I mean no one canSay they know how he feels.""that, so they say that, in ya knowLike, houston or something, youÂ’dSay itÂ’s a hundred and eighty degrees,But itÂ’s a dry heat. in houston they say that?Oh, maybe not. IÂ’m all mixed up.Dry until they hit the swimming pool.""...i get up with the sun... listen.You have your own room to sleep in,I donÂ’t care what you do. I donÂ’tCare when. that door gets locked,That door gets locked at night by nine oÂ’clock.If youÂ’re not in this house by nine oÂ’clock, then youÂ’d better find somePlace to sleep. because youÂ’re not going to be a bum in this house.Supper is ready..."ThereÂ’s no one to take my blameIf they wanted toThereÂ’s nothing to keep me saneAnd itÂ’s all the same to youThereÂ’s nowhere to set my aimSo IÂ’m everywhereNever come near me againDo you really think I need youIÂ’ll never be open again, I could never be open again.IÂ’ll never be open again, I could never be open again.And IÂ’ll smile and IÂ’ll learn to pretendAnd IÂ’ll never be open againAnd IÂ’ll have no more dreams to defendAnd IÂ’ll never be open againOh shit.... She just IMed me.... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...Edited by: Kaiser Erik at: 11/4/03 3:27 pm

Gryphon Avocatio

I wish she would just say something to me that is consitent with her actions...she says she's sorry, but she doesn't do anything to show it...she's broken her promises, lied to me, deceived me, been duplicitous...she has shattered my trust in all others...i thought i knew her...i fell in love with the girl I thought I knew...and as was I coming to accept that I was truly and completely in love with her, i was served with the facts: around people other than myself, she is a completely different person...I person that I do not know...I person that I cannot envision being the sweet and loving girl I once knew...and so I did the hardest thing I have ever done...I left her...this sounds like I am being ridiculous...but this is not the first time she has lied to me...it is not the first time she has gone against her word...the first time she has toyed with my emotions...i have been brought along a terribly difficult road by my ex...all the while trying to love her in the face of great difficulty...and i've always tried to be there for her...but when i asked her to be there for me...to call me back...to call me at all...she forgot...left me...ignored me...out of sight...out of mind...she ignored my feelings too...ingored my trying to help her cause she was "stressed"...i don't know what that means...i no longer love her...she has made me feel like my love was worthless...that she doesn't care for me...but in time, all wounds heal...and as my wounds scab and become scars, i hope to learn from this...and move on...and i hope that someday i can have in a girl what I had in her... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Poor nick.. poor us....I talked to her today.. I gave in and talked on IM.... I tried to explain our feelings.. to them.. and got these lines... what is it we need help with. (not exact wording)... they don't see any problems.... they have become a single person in their self destruction. They don't feel they need help.. to quote mine.... "I've never been happier.."... never... been happier.. than with her drugs... If we want to help... They don't really... But they do.. they make no sense... Saying we turned out backs on them.. like we should give more...Why must it be so.... I've lost 2 of the things I cared about... They are lost to me. But perhaps it is for the best. I can't stop them. and I've been relieved of my promises. I am free. To bad it was with my final giving into emotion. and not hiding my anger anymore...I'll call around 9:30... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...Edited by: Kaiser Erik at: 11/4/03 5:58 pm

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*sighs* You know, it never seems to change. This is a confusing time in our lives emotionally. I'd try to give you a bunch of advice based on my experiences, but I've learned the truth. No break up is the same, and only a pompous ass would think his experiences could teach him enough to help everyone. That being said, this is the only advice I have. Hang in there. Time heals, and love appears in our lives more than we ever expect. It will come again, for both you guys. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

*walks up to Erik**huge hug**walks up to nick**huge hug*I'm sorry guys...but Poet is right Time will heal all wounds...and you both will be better for it.*sniffles* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*smirks in an emotionless manner*I guess... I just want it to end... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Nick the Yardistani

Alas, woe, alas!

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

yeah...after this weekend i plan to start moving on...i just need some time for self pity...I've got things to look forward to...heh...for instance...my annexing...i mean...visiting SSU, for instance...hehI cannot wait for that! Erik and I shall ride once more!!and look! a funny banana....DEAD!

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Alas, woe, alas!

*giggles*I GET TO MEET NICK THE YARDISTANI!! *giggles*This is going to be fun.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Eriana Moon

Re: Alas, woe, alas!

Post by Eriana Moon »

I'm sory i can't read all of this cus of my own stuff I'm going threw but my heart is with you both. Well as much of it as I have leaft.

Nick the Yardistani

Mwahaha

I can add you all to the list of micronationalists Ihave met...currently the list is the following:ErikSiskindJamesDan...but he's long gone...(you don't know who he is, do you?!)Josephthere are some other people but they didn'tlast long anyway...so I think that's it...And i found a song that at least a certain part of it earily fits my situation...As former Istvanistani Bard, I present to you Tallulah by Sonata Arctica (forgive their grammar, they are finnish):Remember when we used to look how sun set far away'And how you said: "this is never over"I believed your every word and I guess you did tooBut now you're saying : "hey, let's think this over" You take My hand and pull me next to you, so close to youI have a feeling you don't have the wordsI found one for you, kiss your cheak, say bye, and walk awayDon't look back cause I am crying I remember little things, you hardly ever doTell me why.I don't know why it's overI remember shooting stars, the walk we took that nightI hope your wish came true, mine betrayed me You let my hand go, and you fake a smile for meI have a feeling you don't know what to doI look deep in your eyes, hesitate a while...Why are you crying' Tallulah, It's easier to live alone than fear the time it's overTallulah, find the words and talk to me, oh, Tallulah,This could be... heaven

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Mwahaha

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

2) wait... have I actually met you? I'm confused...I really need to go meet popes... all I can remember right now is James and Erik... arr... and James is lacking in aroundness right now... arrg...3)*runs around in circles, hits head on random pole appearing out of nowhere*4) ow... *kills self*......1) *is reborn from own ashes* *rubs forehead*... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiseress Jadie

She is at SSU too Joseph....so if you ever come up here...you will meet a lot of us....*giggles* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Ah, for California, where an orange is within arm's reach at all times.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Nick the Yardistani

orange?

Orange? That's florida, dood. California is an odd place...it's quite diverse...like a small country...so, to fix some common misconceptions of california:1) Yes, we all surf here. Every day. The Beach is always at most a ten minute walk away.2) It never rains in California, nor does it snow. We live on the run-off from Oregon.3) We have no mental institutions here. Since we are all crazy, there is no need to lock ourselves up.4) GREEN PARTY RULES!! DEATH TO CONSERVATISM!!5) Actors do make good Government officials. Hollywood is obviously exactly the same as the rest of the state.6) Everbody has money and wears sunglasses.7) Did i mention that we surf?

Phoenix the Risen

Quote:She is at SSU too Joseph....so if you ever come up here...you will meet a lot of us....*giggles* I know I've never met "her", as I haven't met any female micronationalists, short of the Isa whom I do not remember...I was referring to Nick's list...Quote:ErikSiskindJamesDan...but he's long gone...(you don't know who he is, do you?! Josephis that ME Joseph? or is that some other Joseph... like Whit or someone? Should I remember you? I feel so stupid now... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

What about all the orange groves in the Grapes of Wrath? Did they freeze, or something?And what about the song "It never rains in California, but it pours"? Or was that a euphemism for drugs or sex or something ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

"I know I've never met "her", as I haven't met any female micronationalists, short of the Isa whom I do not remember..."She was NOT a micronationslist.... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Nick the Yardistani

Joseph...

If you are indeed the long-haired joseph that used to hang about with Baroness Sabriel in times past (another far-gone and short-lived micronationalist), than you have indeed met me...long ago...

Zirandorthel

Re: Joseph...

Post by Zirandorthel »

It's a shame I never got to talk to you on the phone that time, man.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

erik - sorry, I meant shirithians... and she was kaiseress once, wasn't she? nick - yeah, that must have been me... but before I knew you in micras, so the correlation just isn't there... sorry man... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

She post once or twice..... That is all.. But this conversation ends.I care not to hear her name in this nation again. So....speak of that name no more.. she died. and I mourn her death.. and despise the person that claims to be her.... I loved Isa.. and I hate Melissa! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Nick the Yardistani

yeah, eoin...it would have been cool...to have spoken with you...oh well...we tried...next time i'm in british isles proximity, i'll have to try again...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Come to Ireland! It's great, shame about it being full of Micks and Paddies, but what can you do? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

*gives Erik a huge hug* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Gryphon Avocatio

Yeah...Ireland is on my list of places to go...that's what I get for being in the bloody celtic club...lol...speaking of which, Zirandorthel...do you know any irish that would look cool on a celtic club t-shirt that is not profane? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “County of Yardistan”