Aaagh! The Lord Lozar is coming to annex us all!!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Aaagh! The Lord Lozar is coming to annex us all!!

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Hail to that funky bitch! Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Assassinite

Aaagh! The Lord Lozar is coming to annex us all!!

Post by Assassinite »

(I'm very bored . . . )We must do something!!.....riiiight ...... . . . riiight . . . . . . riiiiight . . . . . . . riight .....We have no choice but to submit to the Great Lord Lozar of the Tiber Empire of 226 B.C.! *kneels down* All hail!Show results Assassinite's Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Special discounts on EzBoard and Email advertisers!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Jeez...how'd this get dragged to the top? NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

New Citizen! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Return to “County of Yardistan”