I just looked back on some of my very old posts . . .

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: I just looked back on some of my very old posts . . .

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

You should read my early stuff... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

I did, you sound pretty much the same, except you haven't been flaming Bill. And can't remember the last time you made a BO0O/\/\ist broadcast . . . The Assassinite's Assassination Service (ASSASSASSASSS)! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Special discounts available if the victim is an EzBoard or Email advertiser!!

Assassinite

I just looked back on some of my very old posts . . .

Post by Assassinite »

And I looked very scary . . . a few times didn't even make sense :/ Free Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Sign up for our service now and you'll receive a free Brainsucking Pineapple!!Edited by: Assassinite  at: 10/1/01 10:26:08 pm

Kaiser Metzler I

well.. the feature is gone... no.. but i mean... REALLY early... like.... when I first join the FIOJ.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

I remember reading some of your posts at the GAPR I believe. Still seem pretty much the same, except you were a lil more lazy with the spelling. The Assassinite's Assassination Service (ASSASSASSASSS)! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Special discounts available if the victim is an EzBoard or Email advertiser!!

Kaiser Metzler I

Still am... but I've learned to spell better.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Return to “County of Yardistan”