Boredom Riots!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiser Metzler I

Boredom Riots!

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

*flings brick at Hegemon's palace* BOOOO!!!! HISSS!!!!!!!*runs around with bunch of huligans causeing trouble* Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

SaiKar LumEth

Re: Boredom Riots!

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

You are a duke! Is that such a way for you to be acting? Sai'Kar Lum'EthHoly Light mageLast remaining Micron princess

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Why? He always acts this way. That's why we like him :DHe solves our problems of overpopulation :rollin Free Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Sign up for our service now and you'll receive a free Brainsucking Pineapple!!

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

The tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood of tyrants every once in a while... Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

YES!!!!!!!ok this died fast... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Am I a huligan causing trouble?

Kaiser Metzler I

You are now!!!!*throws bricks...* Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

hey... are they DSG? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

yes.. I do believe they are DSG Bricks...where I got the Ducks, Sandpaper and Glue from.. I don't know... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

actually... it was DGS. But still the same thing...maybe it's time for Dorothy to drown in a melted yellow brick road... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

THat could be interesting.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Nick the Yardistani

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Goes into song:"Good bye yellowbrick roadwhere the dogs of society howl...oh, I've finally decided my future liessomewhere in yardi- STAAAAAN!AHahAHahAAAh!"(Elton John walks up and slaps Nick. Nick runs away crying.) -------What country are we in again?-Nick LaCaraDenizen and Yardistani Holding

Kaiser Metzler I

poor nick..... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Return to “County of Yardistan”