Stuff

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Scott of Hyperborea

Re: Stuff

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Hm. After some testing, I've found that for some reason, the site refuses to recognize the normal path to our files, even though they're still there. The very boring workaround is to rename the files, at which point they magically become accessible again. I don't get it either, and am going to follow my usual course of blaming demons.Of course, then you have to rename the link the forum points to, so it's time consuming and annoying. I fixed the main board this evening and will get to fixing the rest sometime later this week if no one else does first.

Scott of Hyperborea

Stuff

So. Any idea why our forum images are down? We can't blame the site, because some of the others are still working just fine.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

You rock. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Scott of Hyperborea

I've fixed the problems, but I still don't know what caused them. If they happen again, I'm calling to Mirioth for exorcists.

AngelGuardian93

Remind me to flesh out some sort of exorsicm ritual... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Why call out to Mirioth? Soloralism already has its huge share of possessing and soul swapping. I was the Killer of Evil and destroyed Pure Evil, for the gods' sake. Summon New Kajarian priests, instead. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Yeah, he's got a point... not too much posession in Cedrism... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Quote:I don't get it either, and am going to follow my usual course of blaming demons.That's strange, it's almost like my usual course - if something goes wrong with a webserver, I blame daemons . Not that I'd know what was wrong, either... The league of sadistic telepaths: "There's someone in your head and it's not you"

AngelGuardian93

*laughs* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Ministry of Information”