To Do List

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
osmose1000

To Do List

Post by osmose1000 »

-Update the Citizen's Page (BANE OF ALL MINFOS!) - FINISHED!-Make the FAQ actually useful-Update the Kaiser page - DONE-Update the Landsraad Page - DONE-Update Laws of the Land-Start Bugging the Nobles about their webpages-Get Shyriath's abridged SSHIT essay up on Fictional History - REDIRECTED TO MICROWIKI-Anything else that someone suggests here. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edited by: osmose1000 at: 9/20/05 15:47

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: To Do List

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Well, seeing as we now have a lovely Wiki, we could link a good deal of that to Wiki pages. It would be easier to update, look a lot cleaner, and also give the option to look up anything we didn't cover.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I think thats a distinct possibility. Blindness Is A Blessing

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=419.topic They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

But... But...*realizes he's actually going to have to code something*fine... My mommy says I'm special

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I suggest Wikiing the FAQ, which would make it easier to both deal with new questions and finding the question you've got. The Table of Contents wiki feature should help a great deal, and using [[FAQ#Overview|Back to Top]] links should provide easy use. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I'm still wary about Wiki-ing everything. It is Microwiki, not Shirewiki, remember? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Yes, but in terms of ease...Not to mention, who says it has to be Shireroth-centric? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I'd like to gather a few more opinions on this. I'll make a poll. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

The Kaiser page still has Greg as Kaiser.The MiniInt page still contains information about the "Department of Information" and lists Joseph as Minister.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

You know, if the site was in PHP, we could do a faster update... ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I was pretty sure I had fixed the Kaiser page...And Minister pages are next on my priorities. I have a real life job, you know. EDIT: Yeah, the Kaiser page is fixed, try refreshing. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edited by: osmose1000  at: 9/21/05 19:28

Return to “Ministry of Information”