Scott's Running List Of MiniInt Stuff for Phoenix

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Scott Alexander

Scott's Running List Of MiniInt Stuff for Phoenix

Post by Scott Alexander »

Okay, you wanted me to list all the MiniInt stuff I did, so here goes. So far, I:1. Got info on thread in archives for Ari.2. Uploaded some stuff to the new website.3. Changed banner4. Added the Malarbor-bar5. Added Yardistani banner.6. Gave new category table heading graphic7. Changed add topic, add reply, and add poll buttons8. Removed Yardistani banner, added BAM banner.9. Changed mango and moose10. Changed Poet's and SS....'s titles on request.11. Gave Austi MiniTrade mod.12. Gave SS... Market mod13. Changed Rakesh's title14. Updated EZRing15. Got Lunaris' images working againTo quote the Yardistani: "Refresh, more is proly there" Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 2/24/04 1:12 pm

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Re: Scott's Running List Of MiniInt Stuff for Phoenix

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

if you would kindly remove the Yardistani banner, I would be greatful...i did not approve it... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Scott Alexander

Taken care of.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

greatly appreciated. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

A couple things more I need from you, Scott:1: specific URL's / color codes of everything you replaced2: if you take down a working item (color, image, format) from your experiment, I'd like that too...otherwise, great work with the experiment *thumbs up*When I get back, I'll start formatting the site to host all the forum images and such. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Scott Alexander

Okay...I'll do that when I'm done...I've actually been trying to base everything off the site myself...since I don't want my own site to handle that kinda bandwidth.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

umm... Scott... SIX (6) forums were deleted yesterday. What were they, why were they deleted, and where are the threads that were in them? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Draco the Tainted

SCOTT SISKIND!!!

Post by Draco the Tainted »

That's tuesday, Phoenix..SCOTT! WHERE ARE THE TARGET RANGE AND INTEL HQ?!? THOSE FORA HELD YEARS OF MILITARY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT!!!! Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: SCOTT SISKIND!!!

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

The Band Archive, BGI Archive, and something else I don't remember were combined into the Miscellaneous Archive. All posts were transferred.The Intel HQ, the classified Ministry of Military Affairs, and the Target Range had all posts transferred to the Classified Archives, although to be honest there wasn't anything too important in there. "The Lord is a shoving leopard." - Reverend William Spooner

Return to “Ministry of Information”