Microwiki Policy

Updates and expands the website, http://www.shireroth.org
Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: Microwiki Policy

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

As I said, I'll write the "revolution" article sometime this week to be a dialouge on revolutions in general. The redirect is temporary, just so I don't forget. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Microwiki Policy

Post by osmose1000 »

I will add here as I see fit. I post this here instead of the wiki to get input on it.1.ONLY MODERATORS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE ANYTHING ON THE MAIN PAGE, with the exception of the news box, although that will be strictly monitored.2.DO NOT REDIRECT GENERAL TERMS TO SPECIFIC ARTICLES. I make this, of course, after hearing about the redirect of "revolution" to the "Antican Revolution". That is not appropriate.3. DO NOT UPLOAD IMAGES AND THEN NOT USE THEM. They will be deleted, regardless of whether or not you were "going to." Upload them if and when you're going to use them, not before.Er, that's about it for now. EDIT: Added #3. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edited by: Fax Celestis  at: 9/19/05 19:40

osmose1000

Re: Microwiki Policy

Post by osmose1000 »

The redirect has already been fixed. If you didn't want to write up the article, then you shouldn't have linked in the first place.I am very protective of my baby. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Return to “Ministry of Information”