BOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEED

Click here for all the archived posts
Erik Mortis

BOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEED

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'm sssooooooooooooooooooooo bored.. I have nothing to do.. nothing!...I've done everything.Nothing left to program at the moment..Noone to talk to... I'm soooooooooooooooooooo bored...Must.. find... sOMETHINGG!..maybe a game? Homeworld2? maybe.. NWN.. still need to finish the last expantion... maybe I'll see if the cafe is open.. not that I'm hungry.. but.. might as well... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Erik Mortis

Re: BOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEED

Post by Erik Mortis »

I got bored and rambled around on my bike.. Cafe is closed.. Although a light is on no one is over at Stone/Steve's... Cam game is on tonight.. Mike and Paul are over there.. maybe I should go play. but I don't like playing one night characters....I'm still bored... booooored... I miss Alex... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I could always watch a movie.. not that I have many.... I got Kill Bill... that would be cool... but not in the mood.. I could connect the cable to my comp and watch TV....Maybe I'll play NWN.... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

you could also read and such..... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

oh yeah... meh... I only have 1 book..and I read it..wait.. I have stuff I COULD do for school... Got a presentation next monday... and an essay first draft due at some point around then...meh.. my neck hurts.. and back.. I hate these chairs.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

you could read the Mars book...and i'm sorry your back/neck hurts... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I took some advil.. but it's not quite enough to make the muscles stop hurting... damn these chairs... hmmm.. maybe I should eat something.. my "dinner" consisted of a few pieces of break with that tasty spread from that place... back home.. I'll take you some time.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

ah, this must mean the bank is ready for me to start administer- ing. Right?

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

a few pieces of break? What dost thou mean, Dude? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

bread.......The bank is almost done... well.. it is.... But since you want that email account creation thing.. and I had to do some modifications... if you admined now.... I'de have to create a conversion program to converte the old password database to the new one... or I could just put that all into effect now... since I got an admin prog and bank running under the title bank2 and just add 2 to the admintool name. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Than again I currently have those programs running on a seperate databases from the first version... gime a few days... I'm all alone up here with alot of time... I'll make sure Ari doesn't say I am inept in my anti-collision coding... and get the account creation program running... than.. it'll be good... the only reason I'de suggest holding off is because I implemented password encryption. (though on a scale of strength.. it'll be reallly down there... but it's better than nothing...) Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

*walks in, stops and whispers* he meant bread ....*continues on while whistling* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I said that... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

i didnt see that...i must have not refreshed...stupid ezboard... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

It's all yours Austi.. see bank thread for details... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

now I am confused about the identity of stone, fax and "steve" "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*hugs*I'm sorry you are bored Erik...at least you are at Vampire at the moment...I'm going to sit here and start working on a paper...woo-hoo!! *blech* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

oh yeah...paper...*goes off to do research* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Alexandra Decens

Wait...i dont really want to do research....but there really isnt anything else to do....*shrugs*...oh well......i wanna go back to school.... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

/waves "I'm Fax. Steve was my roommate last year, and Stone/Mike was a friend of mine." Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

JAMES!!!!!!!!!*tackles James* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Quote: /waves "I'm Fax. Steve was my roommate last year, and Stone/Mike was a friend of mine."I think I get it.....except....you mention stone/mike, but erik mentioned Stone/Steve.....is that a new stone, or stone+steve in the same area? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

stone+steve...Stone=StoneJackobarSteve=Eros DarkStar....Mike=Stone..... But I don't call Stone, Mike because there is another Mike who is a citizen here and my suitmate for next year... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Eros DarkStar != fax? well, you learn something new everyday "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Yup...Eros Darkstar = Irreverence Brightstar != Fax*Meanwhile:Gryphon the Pure = Phoenix the Risen = Draco the Tainted = Chimaera the WiseAnd:Fax Celestis = Fax Celestis II = Fax Malysus = Antimortis = Antimortis II = Marie Antoinette = Xochitl Aivan = Fax Nemesis = Fax Parabolis = Kaiser Mog I = Kaiser Lacrymosa = Fax Medicis = Fax Humanus = Fax Machinus = Shasta Rana Wanderlust Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

While were at it Jadie of Goldshire = Jadie Alaleh = Kaiseress Jadie = Jadie Mathematician = Jadie Steffke Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

And Giant Squid = Scott Siskind = Scott of Hyperborea = Kalir Sethan = Mikol Rugal = Kaiser Los I = Fido the Talking Dog = Spark the Talking Dog = Star the Talking Dog = Spot the Talking Dog = Duke the Talking Dog = Sir Allendyl of Fabon = A Demon Possessing Scott Siskind = Rrdran the Magus = Seyavash Irvani = Al-Fido ha Tatak Kalb = Marach Siskind = Sagart Siskind = Ardeaspag Siskind= Voice of Yaanek = Alean of Dlithail = Elwynnese Revolutionary Army.Hey...I have an idea, Erik...making Alexandretta a BANNER is something you could do...or is it?

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

You forgot Demosthenes, Scott. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Nick the Yardistani = Gryphon Avocatio = Nick the Machiavellian = Kaiser Wyltheow I = Nikkolo Habatr Verta = Curt Kobain = Ran-*Rantsilastani guards drag Nick off into the darkness**The faint sound of "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" plays in the background**random toaster explodes* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

mmm....ok....david northworthy beckfrod = davi strongbeak = random nation = andy freefarm = Davood Shahram = mongol deathworm = (a name that shall not be posted here) = some name I cant remember that was a winston marlabor clone "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Return to “Archives - Click Here”