Taxes?

Click here for all the archived posts
Erik Mortis

Taxes?

Post by Erik Mortis »

Should we establish a low Baronial tax to help cover future expenses? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Erik Mortis

Re: Taxes?

Post by Erik Mortis »

I suggest the following tax.Name: Alexandretta Local Income TaxLevied Upon: All residents of the Barony of Alexandretta.Rate: 2% of income/profit.Collected To: Alexandrettan Treasury.Name: Alexandrettan Local Bussiness TaxLevied Upon: All bussinesses of the Barony of Alexandretta.Rate: 10% of income/profitCollected To: Alexandrettan Treasury.How do these look m'Lady? If my proposals to the Duke meet with his approval, than they taxes would work hand in hand with Duchy taxes and create a fair an equitable tax structure. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

This looks like it could work...but i believe it is pending on our Dukes approval of a Duchal tax...methinks... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You could still put them in place... They can still function even if the Duke doesn't approve my proposition.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

I might just do that...give me time to think about a fair tax rate.. I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

We could start low and work upwards.. hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Archives - Click Here”