Dum dum dum dum dum....

Click here for all the archived posts
Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Dum dum dum dum dum....

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

2 in the morning can be a very boring time when you dont want to do anything....Just sittin' at the computer...bored and i thought...well...why not start a new thread in Alexandretta...after all that is where i reside... Of course..that is the sort of thing i would think of at 2 in the morning with nothing better to do...oooh...look...unsweetened cranberry juice...*takes a sip*...mmmmm...sour.... anyhoo...what was i saying..?... Not that it matters......I cant feel my hands...hehe...*fingers make cracky sounds* ....that cant be right... doom doom doom doom doom..... ramble ramble...rable rable rable...look at me..i'm a rable-rouser ....ooooo...emoticons... : -->:"> ...ok now that all of them are there..... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Dum dum dum dum dum....

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

That was worse than my fever endused rambles... or was it... STREAM OF CONSCIONCE POSTS!.. I don't do those much anymore...2am.. DAMN.. I knew I shouldn't have gone offline... I went offline at 1:45ish.. watched some X-Files...till.... 2:30.. when it ended.. (why it was off by 30 minutes.. I odn't know.) and than slept.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well, you went and did it, you made me make a picture:Here is the monstrosity of your emoticonry. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasEdited by: Zirandorthel at: 1/21/04 8:25 am

Kaiser Mors III

You need help.... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

It wont show up... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

hit enter after you click...dev.nu/yp010.html !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUAHAHHHAHA Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Oh dear - I think I need to reimpoe order ... and sanity. If that is even possible

Good luck with that...*smiles* *shakes head like there is no chance* The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

hehehe... It's good to be the Duke... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Archives - Click Here”