Rak.

Click here for all the archived posts
Zirandorthel

Rak.

Post by Zirandorthel »

You must feel so honoured, being allowed to govern Erik and Alex's lovenote forum Keep on a rockin', and don't forget to vote crazy in the Landsraad! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Rak.

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Lovenote forum? cooooool.. Can I have one?!~ Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

You already have one Honorable Kaiser and Duke - you're posting in it

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I see he's posted another one. Maybe you should go on a rampage, or get yourself transferred to Hyperborea, where it'll only be Ardashir's lovenotes to himself that trouble you Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

Self Lovin? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Not necessarily, it is possible to just be egotistical, no need to drag onanism into it like a screaming catfish! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

cat fish dont screem.atleast, all mine ever did was say "bob" silently "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

*imagines a Catfish screaming Bob....* Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

You don't need to imagine it anymore, Erik, not with the introduction of a new series on Shireroth Braintube Central, the Life and Misadventures of the Catfish Hegemony.The latest episode, for those of you who aren't as avid viewers as myself, is entitled "Trouble Down in the Catfish-Farm", which is coincidentally the title of all the other episodes too. Anyway, in this episode, the gay couple, Steve and Bob, are happily swimming together, holding fins and laughing at the outmoded gills worn by many of the homophobic catfish in the fish farm.Anyway, suddenly, disaster strikes. A pair of burly, calloused, hairy human hands burst into the water and pick up Steve, dragging him from the life-giving water. It's a poacher, not the lawful owner of the fish at all. This violation of property rights, the inalienable laws of the universe, make the episode doubly tragic. Anyway, before the fish farm guards shoot him down, Steve flops uselessly in the man's arms, screaming "Bob!" at the top of his little fishy lungs. Then the poacher falls in the water face-first, his chest a mass of blood, where the bullets from the guard's subautomatics punctured him. Steve is crushed beneath the man's weight, and dies with the name "Bob" still on his slimy lips. Bob weeps briny tears for his lover, and feels slightly guilty afterwards for tearing him to shreds and eating him afterwards, and sucking one of the poacher's eyeballs out. But a visit to the fish psychologist, Dr. Nancy, soon puts his three-second memory to rest, because he's forgotten what he was sad about, and indeed has forgotten where Dr. Nancy's office was, so he doesn't have to pay her ruinous fees. In fact, Bob forgets he is a fish at all, and so begins one of the series' trademark hallucination scenes, where the fish believe that they are doctors, lawyers, incestuous busty lingerie models or morticians. These hallucinations often last a good three-quarters of the episode, so long in fact that people say it wasn't meant to be about fish at all, but some messer at the production office spliced in a documentary on fish while in an anchovy-induced frenzy. Great series, anyway. I hope that bitch Caroly-Anny Butchsnitch gets whats coming to her. A great big one too, all slimy. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

Poor Steve.... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

*raises eyebrow* riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I don't know what you're angling your eyebrow at me for, Alexia, you're the one who came up with the fish soap thing.And now I make my escape by hoverbuggy back to Hyperborea! Phaaaazooooom!! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

It was still amusing... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Waiiiiiiit a minute.....where and when and how did I come up with the fish soap thing..? The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- BrookshireEdited by: Kaiseress Alexia Mors III at: 1/19/04 9:50 pm

Kaiser Mors III

I have nooo idea... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Archives - Click Here”