Party in Alexandretta!

Click here for all the archived posts
Phoenix the Risen

Re: Re:Party

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

*splits into little mini-PhÂœnices and jumps everybody!* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

eep!!!*gets jumped* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

*Draws sword...*Don't try it! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I would listen to him Joseph...don't jump Erik... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Yeah...dont jump him...that's my job!

Phoenix the Risen

*seven little mini-phÂœnices jump Alexia**five point six little mini-phÂœnices jump Mors**eight little mini-phÂœnices jump Erik's sword**pi more mini-phÂœnices jump Jadie**e mini-phÂœnices jump eachother**twelve and a half mini-phÂœnices jump a certain 'common owl'* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

huh? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

EEP!!...I have been jumped...by seven little mini-phÂœnices!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

how uncommon... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Phoenix the Risen

*four little mini-phœnices jump Gman**one little mini-phœnix jumps DNB and gives him a nuggie**ten little mini-phœnices jump Nick, three of them landing in his Cool Short Sig™* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

*Annexes the 10 Mini-phÂœnices allocated to Nick.* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiser Mors III

*Kills the Mini-phÂœnices trying to jump him*DIE!!!!!! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

*thirteen point six little mini-PhÂœnices are reborn from their own ashes and start wandering around the room deciding whom to jump**ten of them jump the YAC to reclaim their annexed sisteren* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

*they get Annexed too* Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*kills 5 phoenixes, then has flock disperse the ashes with the beats of their wings* Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Phoenix the Risen

*each individual ash is reborn into an even tinier PhÂœnix, each of which marches silently toward Poet, in a manner reminiscent of the Sorcerer's Apprentice**the 20 annexed mini-PhÂœnices hereby secede from Shireroth and join their forces with the Yard* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Nice..... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Archives - Click Here”