Citizenship Application- Hadjimehmetov

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Citizenship Application- Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Name: Maksym Hadjimehmetov
Email: Between email addresses at the moment, will set up a gmail soon
Other Micronational Citizenships: None at present

Optional

AIM screen name: N/A
Interests: Micronationalism, Geneaology, Linguistics, Anthropology, Numismatics
Birthday: 29th October 1990
Preferred subdivision: Schlangen, North Novi Dalmacija, Modan-Lach
How you heard about Shireroth: Through diplomatic communications whilst involved with another micronation, as part of the NAM entrace process... I've been in this hobby for a while ;)
Previous micronational experience: Zatriarchate of Matbaa and about 12 of my own failed projects. Thought a change of scene would be nice.
Anything else about you: Am looking forward to working on the cultural aspect of whatever province I'm assigned to govern. Also, I've noticed that Shireroth lacks a nice set of banknotes... :)
Regards,
Mr. Hadjimehmetov, M.

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Citizenship Application- Hadjimehmetov

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

What is it with people not having AIM accounts these days? Don't these young'uns want to be subject their instant messaging to the Evil Empire anymore?

... anyway, um, welcome :). All of the counties that you mentioned have approximately the same rather low level of culture: Either somebody's made a few short threads to develop them, or they're parts of larger bodies of history (fictional or real) by implication.

- Modan-Lach's background is basically "well, it's economically well-developed, read the Ages of Shireroth (wherever that's hosted) to see what's happened in its fictional history, ask Erik (Kaiser Mors V) about the rest"
- North Novi Dalmacija is mostly a blank slate, aside from being in Kildare. The occasional reference to Istvanistani culture in here would make us old-timers really happy, though.
- Schlangen has been largely untouched since 2003, and you can figure out its background by just reading through the forum... ASTRO was founded there, so it's obviously technically advanced and has some decent aerospace industry

It's your choice. I suggest Modan-Lach as Erik's currently all alone in Brookshire :)
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

benkern

Post by benkern »

Ah, this old bean...

If only Fenix were here, and Aster, and it would be as old times... :)
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Why AIM if you have Messenger and pm's? :archy
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

lol ;)
No, I'm just back in micronationalism for a small, fun, not-terribly-demanding job which will help others and be fun for me. Being the leader of a nation or trying to be (you were right after all about how I behaved in Matbaa, Sfeir) just became tedious and time-consuming.
Matbaa was a good nation, and I considered starting up some 14 others over the last 2 years, then I thinks to meself- why not join an existing nation? One that will actually last and one who I haven't had run-ins with, populated generally by friendly Mango Eating people. Therefore, Shireroth was- and is- for me ;)
That is... if I can consider myself a Shirereithan citizen yet?
I looked in Shirewiki but couldn't find anything on Modan-Lach.
Suits me fine! I mainly plan to have a load of cultural fun, with inventing a language, cities, tourist sites, and basically some of the kind of work I did in MatbaaWiki, but for Shireroth. And I assume this means I can be count, baron or whatever of this province?
Anyways, I'll get onto it right away.
I suppose I can start posting on Modan-Lach's boards right away, then?

EDIT: Sorry, to put things simpler- can I please be count of Modan-Lach? I see that Wolvin already is, but he looks a bit inactive. The place has no flag! This pains me :(

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Well, that's really the decision of the Duke of Brookshire (Erik)... but yeah, you can just start posting right away.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Hmmm, Maks ...

Good to see you back, mate. Shireroth is rapidly becoming THE micronation to be in, it seems ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Welcome. We need more Matbaans!

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Welcome!

*Edits out his previous post* I got Modan-Lach mixed up with something else. Or someone else did.

Anyway, Modan-Lach as such doesn't figure a whole lot in the histories, though Khaz Modan (which is now known as So-Sara, and belongs to Yardistan) does; the similarity in name isn't a coincidence, but they're not he same thing. I can tell you this much: Modan-Lach is the site of Brookshire's traditional administrative center, Brookshire Hamlet. It's probably also among the oldest and most traditional parts of the Duchy (and indeed, of Shireroth itself); the first Kaiser, Raynor I, was born and lived in the area. There are likely to be lost of historical battlefields and old monuments around among the many brooks and streams that the Duchy is named for. It's also possible that there are a few old Khaz Modanian ruins lying around, scrupulously avoided by locals who believe that they're haunted.

As for actually taking up the county, my suggestion is to clear the choice with His Niftiness first, since Modan-Lach technically contains his local residence as Duke of Brookshire.

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Certainly. If not, I'll just apply to be count of one of the other regions.
There's a deliciously long named one in the centre of Shireroth's territory on Apollonia- Volkommerung or something of the like. If His Niftiness isn't happy with me in Modan-Lach, I'll take Schlangen or one of the Novi Dalmacijas.
Anyway, nice to think I can consider myself a full Shirereithan citizen now ;)

NB- Sorry if the sig pisses you off- I know I'm not technically count yet, but I've gotten the sig out of the way at least :)

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Welcome to Shireroth..

Modan-Loch... sure.. have fun...

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Maksym Hadjimehmetov