immigration?

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

dr-spangle

immigration?

Post by dr-spangle »

Required

Name: Joshua Coales
Email: Drspangle13@gmail.com
Other Micronational Citizenships: New-empire

Optional

AIM screen name: drspangle123
Interests: Micronationalism, Cartigraphy, Collecting, Knowledge
Birthday: 21/03
Preferred subdivision:
How you heard about Shireroth: Who hasn't heard of shireroth? it's been on every map since MCS started
Previous micronational experience: MCS council member, Organiser of Microvision etc etc
Anything else about you:

Notes

Your name is not your nickname. Please provide either your real name here or a pseudonym that sounds believable.
You may not join Shireroth if you currently hold at least two non-honorary micronational citizenships.
Please provide your AIM screen name if you have one, as it makes contact much easier.
Information on subdivisions can be found at http://www.shireroth.org/guide.html.
None of this information will be used for nefarious purposes.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Mr Coales,

Welcome to Shireroth. I'm sure you will be accepted here very soon. In the meantime, you should travel around this empire to find you a good home. I notice that you haven't chosen a preferred place to live, so please have a look around :)

And also: Happy Christmas!

Kaiseress Carol

Post by Kaiseress Carol »

Welcome to Shireroth!! It is always good to greet new citizens, and we hope you will enjoy being part of our empire. Please let me know which duchy would suit you, and you may live within it. Our three duchies are: Elywinn, under Duke Andelarion; Yardistan, under Duke Gman Russell; and Kildare, under Duchess Hypatia Agnesi.

And a Merry Christmas to you!

Kaiseress Carol

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

*A large explosion is heard from outside the Ministry. Followed by a female voice coughing and hacking and complaining in a cogney accent (why ya alwaiys got te blast an smoke awl te time when ye git some-whe) a male voice replies, (well stay here and catch your breath and remember to wear that gas mask i gave you next time. and dont scare the locals, some of them dont know what a jabberwocky is.... so keep quite, please?) The cogney female replies (fine wot. ye owe me some tartey tarts).. (yeah yeah....) the male voice comes closer..

and In to the Immigration office comes a large H47! with Count h4773r 3lfs0n underneath it (as he so often is) He bows deeply to dr-spangle and holds out his hand for a shake*

'Ello!... Were all mad here.

just some more than others...

welcome to our wonderous Empire!

if you would like to be enlightened mentally, emotionally, or spiritually, I can help!

Mentall -- attend classes at the SJMIII University where im currently an instructer (all shake in fear)

Emotional - join County Upper Lunaris (lovecraft, lewis carroll, poe, and any other compilation of crazy influences) we have Jabberwockies and an elder whos a shapeshifter! (Cheshire grin)

Spiritual - Im the "Blessed" of Melvin (aka Murphy) god of sarcasm. and Currently High Priest Tempore of the B00/\/\ist temple, the national religion is Cedrism. (a large explosion rocks the ministry from outside and a pael of hysterical laughter floods the halls. then is suddenly cut short!)
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

which section is the shireroth owned MCS island of Mar Sara in?

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

That would be Yardistan

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

Yardistan's good then, Thank you.

Kaiseress Carol

Post by Kaiseress Carol »

dr-spangle:

Your Duke will be Gman Russell, and I trust you will enjoy living in this duchy. Again, welcome to Shireroth.
Kaiseress Carol

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

Thank you Very, Very much.

*bows*

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”