Shane

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: Shane

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Feels good to do this again... ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Shane

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Name:ShaneForum Username:CDLSAge:23Gender:MaleLocation:CaliforniaEmail:Shanemeikle82@gmail.comOther Micronational Citizenships:NoneAIM screen name:MSN Account:Interests:Music, games, internet, peopleBirthday:9/12/82Preferred subdivision: YardistanHow you heard about Shireroth:InternetPrevious micronational experience:NoneAnything else about you:Theres lots to know, so anything you wanna know just ask ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

California Aye... Where bouts I wonder...Some of us hail from various parts of that fine state...nation... but sadly still a state...technically... place. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Had a heart attack when I saw the name Shane there for a second.Not the craziest person I know then, but another Californian. Well and good!Welcome to Shireroth. I'm Kaiser Yarad, but I suppose since everyone else does it you can call me Eoin. M'lord is preferable though, if only for the comfort of my battered ego..I'm sort of in charge here, so come to me if you've got any queries or difficulties. My AIM's eoindornan.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I got confused too. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”