Hi

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

evilkoala

Hi

Post by evilkoala »

Section one: Contact Information* What is your name? (an alias that you use is fine)evilkoala* Do you have any other EzBoard screenames that you might use in Shireroth?noShireroth is more then just a forum: it is a community. In order to discuss things with you, we may wish to contact you via instant messaging and/or email.* What is your screenname on instant messaging? (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber, etc.)* How might we contact you through email?evilkoala88@yahoo.comSection two: ShirerothShireroth is simulating a real-life nation. We have virtual land on a fictional map and have a working government. When you join Shireroth, you become part of this nation. Please give us some information on what you are interested in doing in the country.* Which duchy or barony would you like to live in? You can find your current choices here. Yardistan....Barony Amity and Mirioth* Is there any specific position in the Imperial Republic you're after, and if there is, what is it? It does not matter if the position is currently held or not.* Is there any business or project you might want to run in Shireroth but not as part of the government, such as projects in the University or the Church?Section three: Other MicronationsShireroth is not the only micronation in existence. If you have been in a micronation before, please fill out this section. Otherwise leave it blank.* What other micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?* Is there anything you want to tell about what micronational citizenships you've held before or your previous achievements in micronationalism?Section four: Oath* Please write todayÂ’s date:02/03/2004Shireroth is run by a Kaiser, a person who is sort of like a king/queen. The Kaiser treats everyone in the nation with respect, but in return, he/she asks that they swear an oath of loyalty to him/her. This oath is not legally binding, neither in micronations nor in real countries, but is important in order to ensure the safety of our community. Please fill out the following oath, or you may write your own if you wish:I, evilkoala, hereby swear allegance to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the Imperial Charter. I swear loyalty to the noble underwhich I shall reside and any subsequant nobles above zie. I swear loyalty to the Landsraad of Shireroth and to the Steward of Shireroth should there be one. Above all these I swear loyalty to the Imperial Crown of Shireroth and the Kaiser or Kaiseress who currently rules over these lands. I swear to follow the orders of all those to whom I now swear allegiance. Above all I swear loyalty to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. I swear to never move against her in times of war or peace, to never harm her or through inaction allow her to come to harm. I swear this oath of allegance upon this day, 02/03/2004.Section five: Optional InformationEverything in this section is optional. We ask that you fill it out so that we can get to know you a bit better, but if you think this information is too personal you can leave things blank.* What is you real name? (if different from the alias you go by, above)* Where do you live? (state or country is fine)Jadie's house* If there are people here who don't know you beforehand, please give a short explanation of why you're here and why you would like to join Shireroth.That is it! As soon as this form is approved, you can consider yourself a citizen of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth!Adapted from Form Created by Harvey Steffke

Scott Alexander

Re: Hi

Post by Scott Alexander »

Welcome, Jadie's boyfriend! We've been waiting for you... Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 2/3/04 8:09 pm

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....we have finally gotten you...you are hereby appoved *stamps app. with "Approval" somehow written with Koala's reserved especially for you*.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

oh, that's sooo uncool... I totally annexed you just yesterday... and then you go off and desert me for amity and... oh... wait... those are still in yardistan... HAVE FUN!!! Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

YAY!!! *tackles koala* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

I'm just surprised he didn't choose Goldshire...p'rhaps he's not ready to become a Duke just yet?

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Stuff

I have too many citizens Scott....so I sacrificed having a duke (and didn't ask him) so someone else could have more citizens. So I sent him in my good friend Greg's direction.No worries...I still got him in here didn't I? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Good girl! Putting Cits where needed....hehe..im sure if we all can rangle us some more new cits he could move to Goldshire....hmmm *ponders*...Everyone: Go Recruit!...MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH.... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I think I've done my fair share..hehehehe kinda... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I am no goodat recruiting "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

Yes! Everyone recruit!!I want a Koala living in Goldshire!!I've done a very good amount of recruiting...that is why I have the population problem in Goldshire....*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

ok, I am getting a google ad up....it will link to a page with 5 nations in it...this is one of them..so, can someone write a paragraph to put up to advertise shireroth?I suppose that quote "an ill defined clique of Californian geeks and scatterbrained ignoramuses, masters of the ill logical and non-sequential conversation" would have to be in it! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Nooooo.. notm that one..hehehe Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

"I want a Koala living in Goldshire!!"I wanna koala living in Goldshire to. You need to build the Euctalyptus trees first.

but i like that quote! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”