Immigration

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: Immigration

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Harald of Froyalan wrote:Well, I'm applying the new innovation retroactively. ;)
Meh. You know my opinion on the subject. Elwynn is Elwynn, formerly, now and forever.

benkern

Post by benkern »

The spirit of Bill lives on in the hearts of the Shirerithian populace it seems, at least when it comes to going overboard when people change names. :p
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

*A memo was swiftly lodged with Benkern explaining the importance of tradition and continuity... when we say swiftly lodged we mean fired attached to a crossbow bolt aimed at his forehead*

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Ah! Another tradition!
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Aimed at his forehead, however striking the rusted-out '58 Buick 3 metres to his right.

Modern crossbows. :archy
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”