Citizenship Application

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Greg Dean
Location: Florencia, Barony of The Holy Lands of Shireroth, Duchy of Naudia'Diva

Citizenship Application

Post by Greg Dean »

Hello and greetings! I wish to tender my request for citizenship. Below is the form, with all information included.Name: Greg DeanAge: 24Gender: MaleLocation: San Francisco, CAEmail: gregdean@gmail.comOther Micronational Citizenships: NoneOptionalAIM screen name: SagusRothginInterests: Too varied to even list. Birthday: 6/22/81Preferred subdivision: Don't know yet - Need to research. Perhaps Fax Celestis could direct me somewhere. How you heard about Shireroth: Fax Celestis was talking about it in the Real Life Radio channel.Previous micronational experience: None at all.Anything else about you: Um, I'm a cartoonist/future chef, (Starting at the California Culinary Academy in less than a month) and I enjoy working on all sorts of graphics projects. I'm very prone to taking on large projects and dedicating far too much time to them than is healthy, then wondering where all my free time went.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Holy. Jesus.You were the last person I was expecting to see here, Greg. Welcome aboard. The Minister of Immigration, Naturalization, and Tourism should be along shortly.

Greg Dean
Location: Florencia, Barony of The Holy Lands of Shireroth, Duchy of Naudia'Diva

Post by Greg Dean »

Well, Fax was talking it up in chat, and my curiosity got piqued. I think this is something my addictive personality could appropriately latch onto. ^^D

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Note, Greg: Fax and Kaiseress are one and the same. :-D Don't worry, it confuses other people too.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Hey Greg Welcome. And yes... That Kaiseress if Fax. Despite being holy and all, no need to refer her in the third person.Good to see you here! I think the very majority of Shirerithians are Californians by now... Scary!

Greg Dean

Post by Greg Dean »

See, these are things I didn't know. Perhaps I should have scanned the forums ahead of time. To hell with that! Take it as it comes, I say!

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

hi thwere!I am the minister of imigrartionI wil mark you as imigrated when I am sober

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Welcome, sir! Don't mind the Minister, I'm sure the alcohol will wear off soon...

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Hey Greg!I'm fairly sure you don't know me, but if you search the Real Life forums, you'll see a kid samed The Wanderer about a year or so back. That was me!Anyways, I'm really excited that you joined. I'm sure your input will be interesting to watch.Oh, and I hope you consider the Shirecon we're planning on throwing. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

CRAP! Now theres TWO people on this forum named Greg! Curse the luck! (?)*ahem*Greetings, salutations, and otherwise, we wish you no (serious) harm! Names Greg Russell. Cross-dressing, degradation of topics, and unhealthy role-playing are common here. We hope you'll fit in nicely. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Ok, you are a citizen!You will be a minor for 14 days, (during which time, you can get high up jobs and stuff....but don't worry, you can still drink)if you get confused about something, don't worry, that's perfectly normal. just ask someone, like fax, or me...my aim name is davidbeckford and my skype username is kingofderby

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

*reads your real name...double-chceks*Whoa...Cool!Anyway, my surprise aside, welcome to Shireroth! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Greg Dean

Post by Greg Dean »

Cheers!Now I've got to set my mind to what I can do to help better Shireroth!...But first I should probably finish tomorrow's comic.

Greg Dean

Post by Greg Dean »

...also, still not entirely sure which subdivision I'd like to head to - any suggestions?

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Depends on what you're into. Although we've mostly been busy with the reforming and all, you can still get a sense for each Duchy by checking out their forums.Failing that, please join Kildare. Please? --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Greg Dean

Post by Greg Dean »

Kildare it is! You seem like nice types.

Greg Dean

Post by Greg Dean »

Actually, I'm going to hold off on choosing a division right now - got a few other things I want to consider prior to doing so.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

YARDISTAN!Oh, wait, we use contracts now. Nevermind. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

*gushes*Greg, I really like your comic. Welcome to Shireroth! The Barony of Northhold could always use more members, unless you've chosen to get into bed with the Kildaris already, that is!Kudos to Fax/the Kaiseress for inviting Greg here! Eoinsy

AngelGuardian93

He's an internet celeb of some sort? Huh. I guess that shows how much of an internet hermit crab I am. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 12/19/05 21:27

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

You got some readin' to do, boy http://www.reallifecomics.com/ --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Greg Dean

Post by Greg Dean »

Bah - Don't torture the guy by making him actually READ the comic. :P

Adanufgail

Post by Adanufgail »

Holy...Crap...WPOAH!Welcome!

AngelGuardian93

The link doesn't work for me anyway. :PPlus i'd just prefer to treat him like normal anyway. Part of my no heroes philosophy.No offense though! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Greg (err...new Greg), I was one of those people who would boast about how many hours they spent reading the entire archives in one go.In fact, I still read the archives, just not all at once. It is pretty massive by now. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”